PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Honestly, I love Dolphin-mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinsible said:
I'll tell you what....If we don't shut them out, I'll put something about how great the Pats are in my sig over at my Dolphins site. If we do, you put Infinsible is greater than me in your sig. Wager ?

Wow, how old are you? Why would we Patriots fans even CARE what the final score of the Dolphins-Steelers game is (beyond the L that the Dolphins will have in their W/L column, I mean)?

Infinsible said:
I didn't think you chickens would do it.

We're chickens for wanting to bet DOLLARS instead of INTERNET SIGNATURES? Wow, grow up, little fishy.

Brownfan80 said:
We're chickens for wanting to bet DOLLARS instead of INTERNET SIGNATURES? Wow, grow up, little fishy.
The oddsa any of you would ever pay up are slim to none when it comes to dollars. That's why I'm betting sigs.

Infinsible said:
The oddsa any of you would ever pay up are slim to none when it comes to dollars. That's why I'm betting sigs.

Because the odds of a stranger changing his signature are any better?

We're established posters, we will pony up if we lose a bet. On top of that, we all know that we won't LOSE that bet, so OUR credibility will never even come into question. The LOSERs of the bet will be the ones who will or won't chicken out, and you Dolphins fans obviously know you'd lose, and thus are too SCARED to pony up. It's for a CHARITY, so who actually pays isn't the issue for the other party taking the bet, as they won't be seeing a dime regardless.

Originally Posted by feelthepain
I don't have much memory of the Pats before 2001. I've been watching pro football for nearly 33 years now and the Pats were never more then an after thought for most of those 33 years, Fact!!!

Better to have your Past forgotten than your Present!

Miami Sucks.
Oh, and thanks for Seau. He retired, but came back to play on a team that has a chance at a title. Too funny.
Oh, he looked pretty good the other night in case you're dyin to spout off about how washed up he is. Either way, he would have rather retired than play for Miami again.
Ain't that crazy?

Last edited:
Infinsible said:
You know you won't pay. YOU"RE A PATSY !!!!

Come to my website if you ever get any gonads, and decide to take this bet. www.finsuck.com

Let me state the obvious, this new guy is just trolling to get traffic at his site.

CrazyDave said:
Miami Sucks.
Oh, and thanks for Seau. He retired, but came back to play on a team that has a chance at a title. Too funny.
Oh, he looked pretty good the other night in case you're dyin to spout off about how washed up he is. Either way, he would have rather retired than play for Miami again.
Ain't that crazy?
You don't see anyone on the pats retiring then coming back to play for the dolphins

Infinsible said:
Face it. It's over for you guys.

Gotta love that comeback.

Is that all you Dolphins do? Come on here and post your wishes and hopes?

Last edited:
PatsWickedPissah said:
Let me state the obvious, this new guy is just trolling to get traffic at his site.
We've got plenty of traffic over there without Patriot riff raff.

Infinsible said:
We've got plenty of traffic over there without Patriot riff raff.

I live in South Florida, so I know EXACTLY what kind of Traffic you've got down in Miami. Drug Traffic.

pats1 said:
Gotta love that comeback.

Is that all you Dolphins do? Come on here and post your wishes and hopes?
Nope. Just facts. Still no takers on the wager,huh ?

Infinsible said:
Nope. Just facts. Still no takers on the wager,huh ?

Facts? Supported by what?

We are Patriots fans, and we suck

I guess you'll see come game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back