PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Honestly, I am LOVING THIS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
It's now the whole world against us. I am glad TB called all these mediots out. It's about time. Look how they were getting away with all this slander with no proof whatsoever. I really thought after we lost the past 2 years it would be enough for these idiots but they still are jealous of us and I truly love it.

Seeing the trashy ESPN guys talking about this with their sulking faces gives me so much pleasure because they are irked that we didn't get punished more and the non-existing RAMS walk through tape. I remember how the ESPN "Anal-ysts" SPOILED the SuperBowl for me by talking baout this crap all day long and now we find out that there was NO tape! Disgusting.

They will hate us as long as we have TB and BB at the helm and I hope that lasts forever and ever.

Did u notice that the Harrison shooting was not covered that much at all. Can u imagine if it was Moss or Rodney Harrison - it would have been PATS the Cheats and the Criminals!

The media has made up it's mind and it's about time the PATS also did!

GO PATS!!!! F-them all!!!!!

It's already been the whole world against us since Week 2 of last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back