Welcome to PatsFans.com

Homosexual Rep. Kolbe (R) visited Grand Canyon with male pages

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Oct 11, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Gee Mikey ... how prophetic my post was.

Tell me...have you ever labeled a thread "The Heterosexual George Bush"

or

"Heterosexual Abramoff"

or

"Heterosexual John Kerry"

???

didn't think so ... you are a disgusting human being.

Tell me Mikey ... what is the difference between these:

Rep Kolbe went on a camping trip with two 17 year old boys?

Rep. ????? went on a camping trip with two 17 year old girls?

Because I have never seen you post about a political person dating young girls...and guess what Mikey...they are exactly THE SAME THING...with the exception of which sex the person is attracted to. Older person dating younger person regardless of gender could be a problem. A gay man dating young men is no different than a hetero man dating a young girl...no difference.

Like I always said...you are a phony-ass liberal with "0" compassion for anyone...you are a racist of the worst kind...a racist supremist.

In the future...should you choose to mend your evil ways.

No person should ever be described by their sexual or religious preference...Jewish excepted of course...they like being called Jewish. No person should ever be refered to by skin color either...we are all human...otherwise known as people...

except for you of course .... you are simply a racist. If I were moderator you would be gone. Why Patters puts up with you baffles the mind. The rest of us get told not to stereotype and yet you do it like it is an accepted way that the world is....WRONG Archie Bunker....simply WRONG!!!

3. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

"No person should ever be described by their sexual or religious preference...Jewish excepted of course...they like being called Jewish."

WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????

you should have stopped talking before that comment.

Jewish Senator Liebermann meets with the Board of Trade today.......

mmmmm. dont think so.

4. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm not sure I get your point, mikey, but it sounds like gay bashing (though it was probably meant more as a Republican bashing). You're obviously innuading Rep. Kolbe may have done something inappropriate with the pages during the visit(s), but what point are you making by insinuating that? That gays all abuse kids? Or that Republicans all abuse kids? Or at least gay Republicans?

5. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

My point? Nothing.

I just posted an article. :)

6. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

That's a lame retort. You chose that article for a reason and now you're not man enough to stand by your reason.

7. 3 to be 4

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

im still wondering about F.B.N's "No person should ever be described by their sexual or religious preference...Jewish excepted of course...they like being called Jewish." comment.

that was really weird.

8. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Jewish is not a country....so what is Jewish? Jewish is a religion.
    There are many people in our country who will tell you that they
    are Jewish ... it's a term that is religious and not country.

Of course many will say Jewish is Israel bu that is not also true.
    Back around WWII there were Russian Jewish, Polish Jewish, etc...

Harmless statement...figured someone would say there is an exception and they would be right...for it is the term "Jewish".

My wife is Jewish...my kids are 1/2 Jewish.
    My kids are 1/2 Jewish and they say that when asked....it's their choice.

My nephews are 1/2 Jewish, French and Italian and yet tell everyone they are Jewish.

So hey...it's all good. The intent of my statement was that we should not be described by terms that single us out in a manner that could be perceived as derogatory.

Mikey a supposed liberal...takes articles....usually adds 1 or 2 racist descriptions and posts articles....then says "Hey...I just posted a link".

He's not fooling anyone anymore ... more than myself is on to his game now...stereotyping is not allowed in the forum...he gets away with it all the time.

9. 3 to be 4

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

"heres my Jewish wife........" yeah, makes sense to me. im surprised PFIV and Schmessy arent all over you.

but, ok, whatever. I dont think you introduce a Jewish person that way any more than you would any other group. But you're right, Mikey is worse than you.

- the Jewish guy who loves Jesus

10. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

You are twisting here 34 ... I never said i introduce my wife that way...ever. In fact...i never refer to anyone except by birth name and/or family relation...that is considered proper. BTW ... are you a teenager? Just wondering because of your lack of seasoning. Just trying to pointout to you something you are not grasping. So...we try one more time...

Ask people what their ethnicity is and they will tell you _______.

Now...why do people say they are Jewish? What is Jewish?
    People "say" being the important word here...like the last post "THEY SAY".

So...i ask again...Why do Jewish people prefer Jewish over where they are from? What is the ethnicity of Jewish?

You twist that around and i feel sad for you....you want to get me back for the other day...you best pick a different topic....you want to debate this one...I'll win again.

So here...educate yourself...it is better than picking a fight you will lose.

11. 3 to be 4

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

what in tarnation are you talking about? You got into a stink because the Congressman was called Homosexual Congressman, then went on this big lecture about how no group need be stereotyped like that, and then made a point of saying ,except Jews, and im telling you its just as wrong to introduce someone as Jewish Senator Liebermann as it would be to say Homosexual Congressman, Heterosexual Clinton, Black Denzel Washington, Muslim Abdul Jabbar, or "at QB, Christian Kurt Warner"

this is what the discussion YOU brought up was, and YOU said something stupid, and now you are trying to dig your way out, when it would be easier to just admit you said a pretty stupid thing instead trying to change what this was about.

its not about if Jews prefer to be called by their religion or their country of origin. It is about if ANY person wants to intoduced by what race, creed, or sexual orientation they are instead of their name. Its rude, and its rude for all groups. You made a terrific arguement in your first post and blew it with the stupid Jewish comment.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  12. 3 to be 4

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I just read the first 2 posts on this thread to be sure I wasnt off track. Your entire point with Mikey had NOTHING to do with if people of religion like to called by their religion or by their country. That is not what you were talking to Mikey about, and it had nothing to do with what I responded to. It was you who couldnt follow the point "like a teenager".

I dont need educating from you, Mr Brilliant. "except Jews, Jewish people like that" Incredible.

13. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

A a Jewish person, I don't find F.B.N's comments insulting, but rather nonsensical.

14. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

"Hi Jim"
    "Hi Bill"
    "Jim. have you met my f-cking Eskimo wife"?
    "Gee, no I haven't, what's that in her nose"
    "Thats a Whale Bone Bill"
    "Oh, hey Jim, here comes my Lesbian South Mulucan sister"
    "Wow Bill, she looks just like you"
    "Thanks Jim"
    :bricks:

15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Heterosexual George Bush is the President Of The United States Of America

Heterosexual Crazy Gore thinks he's the President

Heterosexual John Fonda Kerry still doesn't know what hit him, he wears his medals around the house on his pajamas.

16. 3 to be 4

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

well said, Heterosexual Harry!