Welcome to PatsFans.com

Homosexual Debate

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

We are at war, we have a whole religion that are trying to get into our country and slaughter us, Gas is over three dollars a gallon, we have gangs roaming our streets shooting each other and anybody else that gets in their way, we have millions of criminals sneaking into our country, drugs and guns are being sold in every school yard in America, our military troops are being killed daily trying to help a smelly race of people that don't want our help, our politicians lie and sh!t on us from the time they get up until they go to bed, every day, now comes along this crap.

With all those things going on in America click this link and see what these batty looney rat bastards are going to have a debate on.
    http://www.365gay.com/Newscon07/07/071007debate.htm
  2. Danny Boy®

Danny Boy® Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was gay...'til today...when my plan with my man fell through...

Ever hear that song?
  3. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,110 / 6 / -23

#61 Jersey

I nominate this for post of the year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

There should be a top ten list of Harry's posts.Like Countdown on ESPN. :rocker:
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Harry....

our agreement tally is hovering around 20, I believe the actual # is 19.

lets solve the real issues, then get to the tit for tat (no pun intended, but you can read into that whatever you want to)
  6. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

As hysterical as I find this post of Harry's, like everyone else does.................... I gotta say. He does have a point. :D
  7. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

"I think my record shows ive always been a friend of the Gay community"

"Nobody has been more Pro-Gay than me"

"Gay is practically my middle name"

"My first act as President of the United States will be to appoint a Gay Czar"

"Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay"
  8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +363 / 11 / -27

Very similar to having a debate on NFL retired players pensions, more pandering, more pandering..
  9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Why this example, Harry? All politicians are busy pandering to special interest groups, be those groups religious, minority, corporate, union, or other. That's the way our political system works. The fact that the Democrats are choosing a debate format rather than simply giving a speech shows courage on their part. It's far more difficult to pander in a debate than a canned speech.

Let's remember that 50% of America does not have anti-discrimination laws, meaning a gay person can be denied a job, denied an apartment, or kicked out of a restaurant solely for being gay. For gays, the views of politicians are important. For politicians, the estimated 10 million or more gays (of which 23% voted for Bush!) are important to winning elections.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I hope people don't take this wrong, I most always try to stay out of the "Gay Posts", I am not trying to knock Gays or Homosexuality, I am trying to point out the type of people these creeps are and the way they think and why I am no longer a democrat.

This is the point:
    The world is in a turmoil, it is only a matter of time before another 9/11 slaughters thousands more right here in America, human beings are going crazy all over the planet killing each other and this little group of whacko dip sh!t grinning idiots are going to "DEBATE SEX" we all know why the fools are doing it, they don't give a sh!t about the Homosexual People they want their Vote.
    :bricks:
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

So be it, but to my way of thinking and the way things are in this country right now I would think that there are far more important things for the people who want to President of the United States to be talking about than sex, we had enough of that sh!t with Billy Blue Dress.

Once a person like Obama/HillaryEdwards gets elected do you think they are going to care or even think about Gays, they are "Far Left Wing Phonys"

I am a democrat from long ago, they ain't what they used to be.
    :bricks:
  12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

But, obviously they are talking about other issues. This is just one issue for one audience. I'm sure the Republicans are busy going to conservative churches and talking about homosexuality and abortion, but it doesn't mean they don't recognize the importance of protecting our nation.

They'll be better than the Republicans, and bring a level of sophistication to our security and foreign policy that will make us safer.

That's true, Harry, and I understand why you're a neocon. I suspect you liked the tough minded union bosses and Democratic politicians who took no sh!t and fought hard. I liked them too. I don't like this new breed of Democrats like the Clintons, Gore, Kerry, etc., but despite my misgiving their views are still much closer to mine. Howard Dean has helped elect some populist Democrats who I suspect you might like, people like Jim Webb (from Virginia) and John Tester (from Montana).
  13. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Sophistication? How?
  14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +519 / 6 / -2

Someone who gets it.

Sadly, this isn't relegated to this group specifically. Change the particulars any way you want it, and it works out just the same. :(