Asking for your support

Who wins da fightz?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thShirts_1.gif

For everyone's enjoyment.

The real truth is this:

3) Everyone that isnt in 1 or 2, which basically amounts to posters who are not argumentative with anyone whose viewpoint differs from theirs.

There are very few 3s because they just don't post much.

You just described me in one line right there and my post count further adds strength to your statement :eek: :D I have been a patient listener to all the arguments

Last edited:
I am have been a devout Homer ( evidence : my Albert Breer thread about 'how dare he say the Jets are and will remain better than the Patriots !'), however, the Chicken Littles continue to make a very convincing argument.

I just thought with the final 4 and final 8 restrictions regarding free agency signing advantages, and the no salary cap, that the Patriots were going to go for it all.
I never dreamed we would be where we are today in F/A. I read today that the top 2 remaining unrestricted free agents left , according to PFW, are 34 year old safety, Sharper and 36 year old WR Mason. The top tier F/A are gone, and we haven't signed a single player yet. I didn't see this coming.

Well, I guess an epic fail goes to me for attempting to create a fun thread.

Nah, it was a worthwhile effort, but this is why we can't have nice things.

I have a grand idea. Let's just all agree with one another over everything! That would work, right? I mean, we would have to balance everything out, of course. In order to do this, I propose that we have threads dedicated to only talking about how good the FO and coaching staff is at everything they do. Then we can have othe threads dedicated only to talking about how bad the FO and coaching staff sucks at everything they do. Everyone is required to put in a post either way and the requirements should be that you have to make five positive posts a day and five negative posts a day as well as ten replies for each thread quoting someone else and telling them how right they are how right they have been the whole time.

I can really see this working. Ian, get on it. By golly, we'll make this forum so even that the numbers two and four won't have jack sh!t on PatsFans.com/messageboard.

:rocker:

I have a grand idea. Let's just all agree with one another over everything! That would work, right? I mean, we would have to balance everything out, of course. In order to do this, I propose that we have threads dedicated to only talking about how good the FO and coaching staff is at everything they do. Then we can have othe threads dedicated only to talking about how bad the FO and coaching staff sucks at everything they do. Everyone is required to put in a post either way and the requirements should be that you have to make five positive posts a day and five negative posts a day as well as ten replies for each thread quoting someone else and telling them how right they are how right they have been the whole time.

I can really see this working. Ian, get on it. By golly, we'll make this forum so even that the numbers two and four won't have jack sh!t on PatsFans.com/messageboard.

I agree!! Let's do this!

There are actually two kinds of homers. Those that see everything as respect or disrespect. And those that spin anything as a positive. Chicken littles are really just the first kind of homer. They see management doing what they want as a sign of respect and management failing to do so as disrespect. The chicken littles out there feel entittled as fans.

I disagree, you stink!

I agree, you're awesome!

I agree!! Let's do this!

Totally man. You've always been right on with everything you have ever said! I completely agree! :cool::D;):):rocker:

I am have been a devout Homer ( evidence : my Albert Breer thread about 'how dare he say the Jets are and will remain better than the Patriots !'), however, the Chicken Littles continue to make a very convincing argument.

I just thought with the final 4 and final 8 restrictions regarding free agency signing advantages, and the no salary cap, that the Patriots were going to go for it all.
I never dreamed we would be where we are today in F/A. I read today that the top 2 remaining unrestricted free agents left , according to PFW, are 34 year old safety, Sharper and 36 year old WR Mason. The top tier F/A are gone, and we haven't signed a single player yet. I didn't see this coming.

Ummmm..... You might be looking at it wrong then. If the only top tier free agents left are Sharper and Mason, that tells you that there were very few top tier free agents available and all of them were overpaid. Seriously, who was available? Peppers, Dansby, Rolle, Kampmann, and maybe Burleson. Not exactly the best top tier free agent market. And all of them were older free agents (around 30).

I wanted the Pats to get either Peppers or Dansby, but the market for the top free agents got too crazy because there were no good younger free agents because of the uncapped year rules for RFA. To slam the Pats for not giving the top free agents far more than they were worth just to get one is silly.

I personally think the Patriots might benefit more from not signing Peppers than the Bears did by signing him. I wanted the guy, but the salary he got will probably stop them from filling all the many holes they have. You look at their offense and they are a receiving corp and an o-line away from being a good offense. No way they fix those problems especially after they gave away the farm in draft picks to get Culter last year.

If come the draft, they haven't added a few decent free agents, then you can complain.

I gotta say i though this thread would be full of fail but sebing hot chicks and sarcasm is fun.

oh ya and you all suck and are all great

Last edited:
Well I don't think I'm a homer but I respect them.

And they win because they will never back down, they will keep coming and their heart is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back