PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holy $#*&... Week 5 Game Pics Wallpaper finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Let's try it a little different this week.

week5smallqk5.jpg

Links to the actual files below. Click on the appropriate size for your screen resolution. Note that ImageShack where the images are hosted can be SLOW... if the image is blurry, just wait for it to load, if you're on a slow connection you may have to wait longer, or even refresh the browser if it stalls out.

Small 800x600 or Right Click the image above IF you have 800x600 resolution, otherwise it will look cruddy.
Regular 1024x768
Widescreen 1920x1200

Note: after clicking one of the links above, you may have to click on the wallpaper again to make it full size before you right-click it and set as wallpaper or set as background. If you have a widescreen, but not quite as wide as 1920 pixels, just use the widescreen version but set it to 'center' instead of 'stretch' in your display properties and you should be fine.

Interesting that Sportsline never got their pictures up.

Great stuff.

(And I love the "PatsPsychos" POTW in the middle!) :D

Amazing. The lighting is a work of art in itself.

That's awesome, even if I don't see the Patspsychos thing.

Love it and the last one too, been using it as desktop background. Since I'm in Pittsburgh, everytime someones sees my screen, they give me crap, until I ask how Ben's doing, still wearing an adult diaper ???

Brownfan80 said:
That's awesome, even if I don't see the Patspsychos thing.
Back to the front page. Impressive T, psychopat will need to include you in his next 'labor of love' epigram.

BF80 - look carefully in the center of the picture for a kind of gray scale 'see-through' dedication to the forum - you may need to tilt your monitor.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Back to the front page. Impressive T, psychopat will need to include you in his next 'labor of love' epigram.

BF80 - look carefully in the center of the picture for a kind of gray scale 'see-through' dedication to the forum - you may need to tilt your monitor.

Ah, it's probably too faint for my Work monitor. It displays a very dark picture, even with the brightness at 100. I'll probably be able to see it from my home monitor though, it is much higher quality than this dim thing.

Brownfan80 said:
Ah, it's probably too faint for my Work monitor. It displays a very dark picture, even with the brightness at 100. I'll probably be able to see it from my home monitor though, it is much higher quality than this dim thing.
Any co-workers wonder why you were standing on your head adjusting the monitor angle?

Box_O_Rocks said:
Any co-workers wonder why you were standing on your head adjusting the monitor angle?

No, I'm always doing that.

Brownfan80 said:
No, I'm always doing that.
Then it's the eyes and not the monitor, without doing a full ice box exam, it sounds like cheap beer syndrome. :p I've seen something similar happen when I use Keystone Lite to throw the garden slugs a party.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Then it's the eyes and not the monitor, without doing a full ice box exam, it sounds like cheap beer syndrome. :p I've seen something similar happen when I use Keystone Lite to throw the garden slugs a party.

You seem grumpy. I know what would cheer you up.

This wonderful Keyston Light cowboy hat:

:D

Attachments

• bh-keystone-light.jpg
    bh-keystone-light.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 112
Brownfan80 said:
You seem grumpy. I know what would cheer you up.

This wonderful Keyston Light cowboy hat:

:D
Now how could something like that cheer me up? Especially when there's no seductive and scantily clad young lady holding it up? Even in your reduced state, you should be able to see how this substitute for beer is affecting your reason? Good barley man, wake up and smell the fermentation!

Box_O_Rocks said:
Now how could something like that cheer me up? Especially when there's no seductive and scantily clad young lady holding it up? Even in your reduced state, you should be able to see how this substitute for beer is affecting your reason? Good barley man, wake up and smell the fermentation!

haha. Maybe it cheered me up. The mental image of a cowgirl wearing only strategically placed Keystone Light boxes made me grin from ear to ear. That substitute for beer surely may be affecting my reason, but I'm not sure that it's been in a negative way.. It's really been since I switched my beer budget that I've turned to the 'light side' of the positive/negative spectrum. It also affects my wallet in a positive way, which I like. :D

Keystone light is well known to cause anorgasmia. Sometimes without even consuming any.

(.....waits for BF80 to hit dictionary.com before dropping his beer)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Keystone light is well known to cause anorgasmia. Sometimes without even consuming any.

(.....waits for BF80 to hit dictionary.com before dropping his beer)

Hey, my gasmia works just fine, thank you!!

And hey, speaking of Keystone Light boxes in strategic places, yeah yeah!

http://barbax.com/images/funnykeystonebeergirls.jpg

Not as hot as ya'd like, but I like the idea.

Brownfan80 said:
Hey, my gasmia works just fine, thank you!!

And hey, speaking of Keystone Light boxes in strategic places, yeah yeah!

http://barbax.com/images/funnykeystonebeergirls.jpg

Not as hot as ya'd like, but I like the idea.
There, that image applies positive thinking, maybe you should keep drinking Keystone for the positives it gives you...I can take a diferent perspective on this, even as old and decrepit an individual as myself will still be around to cheer your widow up. :)

Box_O_Rocks said:
There, that image applies positive thinking, maybe you should keep drinking Keystone for the positives it gives you...I can take a diferent perspective on this, even as old and decrepit an individual as myself will still be around to cheer your widow up. :)

Well what shall I upgrade to for a change? Next week it's back to the cheap stuff, but I'll give a suggestion a go for once. It is the bye week, so I can let the tradition go just once. :D

Brownfan80 said:
Well what shall I upgrade to for a change? Next week it's back to the cheap stuff, but I'll give a suggestion a go for once. It is the bye week, so I can let the tradition go just once. :D
Well, your already drinking green tea, so the transition to something stronger may not be too painful. I'd recommend Black Butte Porter, but that's a Pacific Northwest treat and Saranac Black Forest is back up this way in Yankee country (not the baseball club). Pick yourself out a likely looking dark beer, porter, or stout and give us a report for those lucky folks who'll be down there in Miami - for both trips. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes