Welcome to PatsFans.com

Holy Teetotalers, Batman!! This guy got p!ssed!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Say it ain't so, Joe. :eek:

[size=+3] Pol Who Peed on Crowd Swears Off Booze [/size]

The New Jersey councilman who allegedly urinated on a crowd of concertgoers from the balcony of a Washington, D.C. nightclub swore off booze on Sunday -- two days after he was busted for the embarrassing stunt.

Jersey City councilman Steven Lipski has reportedly been arrested for urinating on a crowd of concertgoers from the balcony of a Washington D.C. nightclub.

"I've resolved not to touch alcohol again," two-term Jersey City councilman Steve Lipski told the Fox 5 New York.

He went on to say that the incident was "deeply humiliating, very embarrassing" and troubling," the Daily News reported.

The 44-year-old Democratic councilman refused to admit to the lewd stunt.

"I can't comment on that," he told Fox5 News. "I'm going to continue to do all the good things, and I'm not going to let this overshadow me."

Lipski was in D.C. to see a Grateful Dead tribute band and was spotted relieving himself by one of the club's staffers around 9:50 p.m., club sources told the Daily News. He was charged with simple assault.

Messages left at Lipski's council office, and a Jersey City listing under his name were not immediately returned.

Pol Who Peed on Crowd Swears Off Booze | NBC New York

//

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I quit drinking every sunday morning for 65 years----:singing:

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +365 / 11 / -27

He should be recalled and then peed on.... freaking embarassment..

4. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

I give it a week, he will resign.

5. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I had a roommate years ago who would get passed out drunk, then at some point would stand up and pee in the nearest corner of the room. And then pass out again. Wonder if this isn't similar?

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I thought I was the only one who knew somebody like that, we had a little bar in Cambridge that only whack jobs drank in I loved the place, their was a fight every ten minutes, all kinds of sex stuff going on in the booths, we had a couple (man/wife/wino's) that came in and we used to take up a collection for them then they would have sex on the bar while we all applauded, the owner and the bartenders were worse than the patrons, we had a guy that used to bring his monkey in with him, we would give the monkey some wine in a shot glass, after a couple of these the monkey would start playing with himself, all the whacko's in the place would start cheering and singing while the monkey was standing on the bar jerking off, geting back to "urination" we had one that was the nicest guy in the world but when he drank he went into another world, he would pass out in a booth then when he woke up he would get up and
    p!ss all over the Juke Box, instead of throwing him out the bartender would start singing.

For those of you who call me a racist, this Bar was a Black/White bar, the politically correct among us would set themselves on fire if they could hear the things we called each other.