Welcome to PatsFans.com

Holy Smoke!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Mrs.PatsFanInVa, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +784 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Did you know that the human body, once cremated, can fill 250 shotgun shells, 100 rifle cartridges or 250 pistol cartridges?

Did you know there's a company in Alabama which, for $850.00, will do just that for you? (Special discount to policemen, firemen and military personnel.)

You, too, can fullfill your last wish to rest in peace knowing that the last thing that turkey will see is you screaming at him at about 900 feet per second," or, if you're really fortunate, someone will break into your family's home and "You could rest easier knowing that you helped kill him."

Oh, and you can rest assured (no pun intended) that your remains will be handled reverently by a team of five ATF-trained loaders since all seven Holy Smoke employees are "good Christians, with good moral values."

Holy Smoke: Alabama Hunters Launch Company That Will Load Cremated Remains Into Bullets

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,131 / 3 / -10

I once knew Left Wing goof in Maine who told me his last wishes are to be Cremated he then wants his ashes stuffed up his dogs ass then the dog is to be shot as soon as possible before his next bowel movement the dog also is to be cremated, the ashes are to be disposed of on the Kennebec River in front of the Bath Iron Works in protest of the Warships that are built there, the State of Maine has told him that all of this bizarre protest is out of the question and against the law, he told me he will have it done at night, he voted for Obama.
    This is true.

3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Brawndo has what plants crave. It has 'electrolytes'.

4. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +501 / 9 / -4

#75 Jersey

I like money.

Anyone want to grab a latte?