Welcome to PatsFans.com

Holy Grasshoppers, Batman!! Bill doesn't want Obama to win!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

All the while the polls are now showing the Obama is increasing his lead...

3. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Can't blame Bill for trying though.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

The Clinton's (I can't stand them) took the biggest screwing and royal f-cking in the history of American Politics and the whole democrat party knows it but will never say anything and we all know why, the only one to speak up was Geraldine Ferraro and they immediately shut her up.

In their slobbering blubbering gleeful rush and their insane devotion to "political correctness" they humiliated, crucified and destroyed their "BELOVED BILL & HILL".

"Bill & Hillary are just like my own family" --Queen Virgin Mary Oprah.

"America's first black president" --NAACP

GOD DAMN AMERICA

Hillary over there---------------------------------->:bricks:

5. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

But the Clintons are making like "team players" now, just to defeat the Repubs. This is what has always bothered me about Dems: they run not so much as to proffer better solutions, but rather simply to defeat the "hated Repubs". Al Franken says it all: "I hate those right-wing mother-f*ckers".

Hate is a powerfully destructive word to use against a fellow American. Even God will not be able to help a nation where somebody like Al Franken can be elected to public office. It would be a disaster, the victory of "hate".

//

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Al Franken stands right up there with Michael Moore as two of the scumsuckinest pieces of Diarrhea Sh!t bags in America, they both should be chain dragged up and down Pennsylvania Ave until there is nothing left of them but little pieces of bone and a small remnant of their worm infested f-cking bowels and testicals.

7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +416 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

I think Bill would like to see Hillary be the leading candidate 4 years from now. So the best case scenario for Hillary winning would be for McCain to win in November. I think that's only natural as her husband.

It certainly isn't a case of Bill being against Obama. It's a selfish, but understandible position for him to be in.

8. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +530 / 13 / -14

#24 Jersey

I don't think the Clintons are trying to help the Republicans lose but they are trying to walk the fine line of helping enough that the Democrats can't point an angry finger at them for not helping enough while being restrained enough that McCain might still win. It does the Clintons no good to be in the tank for McCain only to be ostracized by the Dems for it.

9. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

Hillary is doing her part in the TV appearances i have seen, making sure to explain why Obama-Biden need to win.
    Bill, however, is a different story. Anyone catch him on Letterman last night? He was on for at least 20 minutes and talked about everything but Obama. The only mention of support for Obama was something like "...but if you support Obama, which I do then blah blah blah
    It was striking in what he didnt say for all the air time he had.

10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +572 / 6 / -2

Exactly. If they outright help McLame, and torpedo Obam-uh, then they'll be looked at negatively.

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

If Mccain wins then in 2012 you will have your first Female President, "Sarah" Old hand clapping grinning Pant Suit might as well forget it her own party did her in she will remain in the senate for a few years grinning, and yelling about health care then she and Billy will drift off into the sunset, her husband Billy Blue Dress will be "history's dirty joke" for years.

Good Riddance (but will they finally go away) they have no pride.

GOD DAMN AMERICA (obama preacher)

12. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Far worse than just being "looked at negatively", the Clintons would be forever barred from ever getting a Democrat Party endorsement for anything. Not even for dog catcher. Party loyalty is a prerequisite for Party backing. Unless the Clintons want to run as "third party" candidates, they need to look the part like they are behind Obam-uh; but it is clearly obvious that neither one -- especially Bill (remember, he has to live with Wicked Witch :eek: ) -- wants Obam-uh to win.

Question: how many Hillary backers notice this, too????? We will see on November 4th.

//

13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,144 / 13 / -27

#87 Jersey

Not really ... McCain is up in all categories so the pollsters are changing the weight of the expected voter turnout to make it favor Obama.

14. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

??huh?? now the pollsters are all left-wingers? You mean the ones who are on Fox every night?
    what polls have McCain in the lead? And if they dont what are you basing your opinions on, paranoia?