PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holy Crap the jets fans are advocating to intentionally hurt Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're surprised?

Disgusted, but not suprised.

It would take a lot, Brady has endured a lot more hits than their girly QB and Brady always gets up.

It would take a lot, Brady has endured a lot more hits than their girly QB and Brady always gets up.

Shh. I still see that hit on Brady's knee in the season-ending 31-0 win against the Bills in my nightmares.

Shh. I still see that hit on Brady's knee in the season-ending 31-0 win against the Bills in my nightmares.

I see the hit to the back against the Jaguars. One of the scariest moments of my life.

Lol, I like another Jets fan's response: "Besides, last time we put a Patriot's QB out for a season (Bledsoe) we got Brady for the effort. They probably have another Manning backing him up now that we are unaware of.

I like the fan who said something like, remember what happened the last time we injured their starting quarterback?

Lol, I like another Jets fan's response: "Besides, last time we put a Patriot's QB out for a season (Bledsoe) we got Brady for the effort. They probably have another Manning backing him up now that we are unaware of.

Matt Gutierrez

They are insane, but I say we induct Mo Lewis into the Patriots Hall of Fame.

That will teach them......

I like the fan who said something like, remember what happened the last time we injured their starting quarterback?

Yep, that was the first rebuttal that came to my mind.

Jets' fans are about the last group that should be talking about this ...

Great, now I'll see two hits.

The Steeler AFCCG. Just watching his knee twist on the replay made me cringe. Then the whole Bledsoe thing. Talk about your heart skipping a beat.

There's 3 & 4 for ya. But just to make you feel better remember Big Willie's hit on Warner in the SB 2 weeks later. Hearing Pepper Johnson yell "He knocked him out! He knocked him him out!" is engrained in my head.

I can sleep good at night.

Brady is not Bledsoe
and
Cassel is not Brady

The Steeler AFCCG. Just watching his knee twist on the replay made me cringe. Then the whole Bledsoe thing. Talk about your heart skipping a beat.

There's 3 & 4 for ya. But just to make you feel better remember Big Willie's hit on Warner in the SB 2 weeks later. Hearing Pepper Johnson yell "He knocked him out! He knocked him him out!" is engrained in my head.

I can sleep good at night.

I miss Willie!

ill never forget that play
i think he completed it, and everyone in the stadium was clapping...except me
i thought i was gonna throw up
i grab my dad, and im like we're ****ed, Brady's (four letter word i cant say, begins with h, ends with t)
thank God the crappy grass was still there

I still see Brady limping for the first down against Buffalo in '04 in mine

Not surprised.... Jet fans can be brutal, and absolutely hate the Patriots... What else can you expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes