PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holy Crap!!!!! 20 G's for WS tcks.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Seems like the public is calling for a World Series to remember. I don't think I ever seen tickets going for the prices they are. I went looking through StubHUb to see what tickets were going for. The most expensive tickets I found for Fenway were from 10,000 to 11,000. Believe it or not tickets for Coors filed were more. I actually found tickets going for 20000 dollars. That is unbelievable. This is a scalpers dream.

Seems like the public is calling for a World Series to remember. I don't think I ever seen tickets going for the prices they are. I went looking through StubHUb to see what tickets were going for. The most expensive tickets I found for Fenway were from 10,000 to 11,000. Believe it or not tickets for Coors filed were more. I actually found tickets going for 20000 dollars. That is unbelievable. This is a scalpers dream.

The Coors prices don't surprise me at all. Everyone's gone totally bat**** here in Denver for the Rox. I've seen street vendors trying to make a buck off of Rox gear in the middle of the suburbs.

On a side note, I find it hilarious how many of the people in Boston think they're going to get to ski around here. I think there's 1 run open at A-Basin and 1 at Loveland. Yeah, it snowed, but not alot. There's no base yet. </random PSA>

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back