PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

holmgren comments after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
"We knew it was going to be tough playing against the Steelers," Holmgren said. "But I didn't know we were going to have to take on the guys in the striped shirts, too."
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20.../2005/02/06/frustrated.seahawks.ap/index.html

As much i agree with him , its ironical he is same guy who blamed BB for the bump and run in SB 31 and illegal contact when dungy and polian complained about officiating in the afc champ game and was one of the chief enforcer of the 5 yard chuck rule. and he got kiiled by the refs in the SB .

SVN said:
"We knew it was going to be tough playing against the Steelers," Holmgren said. "But I didn't know we were going to have to take on the guys in the striped shirts, too."
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20.../2005/02/06/frustrated.seahawks.ap/index.html

As much i agree with him , its ironical he is same guy who blamed BB for the bump and run in SB 31 and illegal contact when dungy and polian complained about officiating in the afc champ game and was one of the chief enforcer of the 5 yard chuck rule. and he got kiiled by the refs in the SB .

Oh NO, he said what we're all thinking! Quick fine police, TO THE RESCUE!!

I wonder if he will be fined? This story is just going to get more and more interesting.

FWIW, my sister said all the Steeler fans at her office today were strangely quiet...no gloating, no crowing. They knew.

Did he and "The Chin" ever shake hands?

If Holmgren hadn't coached like such a *****, I would almost feel bad for him.

Bella*chick said:
.... This story is just going to get more and more interesting.

FWIW, my sister said all the Steeler fans at her office today were strangely quiet...no gloating, no crowing. They knew.

Unfortunately for all NFL fans ... this is the story of the year ... in pro football.
Only question is ... when will the print and video media reluctantly open their eyes and ears, review some tape, and cover it?

Wasn't there some issue between Holmgren and Belichick back in 2004 when we played them ? I think there was based on something Holmgren had said but I forget now.

i dont care about either team... but holmgren is right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back