Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hollywood's Hero Turning On Jug Ears

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +539 / 2 / -9

Chavez:
    Far Left Wing Screwballs love this guy now he's turning on Messiah Barack Hussein Obama, I wonder how Danny Glover, Oprah and Ba Ba Walters will feel about this Chavez is one of their Idols along with Scummy Castro.

Loons all over the planet are fighting among themselves (dopenhagen) is their little world falling apart on them, Jug Ears should have stayed home and cleaned his teleprompters, he just made a fool out of himself again.
    -------
    Todays News:
    Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said he "still" smelled sulfur after President Obama made a keynote speech at the Copenhagen climate conference Friday, accusing the American president of carrying same satanic Chavez believes followed Obama's predecessor, George W. Bush.

Chavez, who was not included on the original list of speakers for the final day of the summit, ended the proceedings with bitter references to the Peace Prize-winning Obama as the "Nobel Prize of War."

"The Nobel Prize of War just finished saying here that he is here to act. Well, show it sir. Don't leave by the back door," he said.
    Venezuela's Chavez 'Still' Smells Sulfur After Obama Speech - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I knew all this would happen, but it is taking far less time than even I thought it would.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +881 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

Obama has become Adalius Thomas ... looks the part but brings no game.
    Too slow to react to anything of substance ... too comfortable to dare to care.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +539 / 2 / -9

Now Castro, I knew this old rat couldn't stay out of it, he's mocking Obama too, even Obama "lovers" are all turning on him but he still has Oprah & Whoopi.......
    Castro mocks Obama visit to Copenhagen