PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holley to right a book about Bruschi. Awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
In a few minutes Holley's going to announce his book deal and he went into the break saying that the subject will fill the story like a good Middle Linebacker should. Could be great if it's Bruschi but my guess is Johnson. Earlier in the week he mentioned what a great guy the subject was and Holley was really impressed when TJ was on one day and Seymour called in to express his appreciation for TJ. Like I said I hope it's Bruschi though.

Here's the link, like I saod any minute now:
http://www.weei.com//Article.asp?id=112476

Last edited:
Maybe it's Beisel. LMAO!!!

oldrover said:
Maybe it's Beisel. LMAO!!!

Naaa, Beisel is a PR guy, he'd want to much control over the book:D

It's Bruschi. All right. Should be out sometime during the football season. Holley approached him in the middle of last year. Bruschi wants the book to inspire and be about football. They've had some emotional sessions and some laughs going over the book. I guess Tedy actually gives the whole stroke story and how it played in his home. Tedy was very close to having a "9-5 job with the Pats" then decided to play again. Tedy says it's "his words" with great writing by Holley. "Completely different then 'Patriot Reign'" Holley said. Bruschi says "there was alot that went on (with the stroke) that people don't know about". They also have a chapter about the reaction of the media and fans and how he had to stop listening and reading the papers because of all the opinions. Some of the proceeds go to stroke awarness charities.

Last edited:
PatsRI said:
It's Bruschi. All right. Should be out sometime during the football season. Holley approached him in the middle of last year. Bruschi wants the book to inspire and be about football.

This is great news! I enjoyed Holley's last book and his style of writing. This will be a great X-Mas present for all us football nuts!

PatsChick87 said:
This will be a great X-Mas present for all us football nuts!

You rang? Or, was that for FBN?:D

I read Holly's last book twice and gave it to a couple other people. every one enjoyed it.

I hope Holley includes my favorite Bruschi aphorism, "The FA departure of Givens and the Vinitrator left a hole in my heart."

PATSNUTme said:
You rang? Or, was that for FBN?:D

Guess we're all just sisters and brother NUTs at heart!!!:D :D

I'm confused. Was the book knocked over or simply off course?

I assume Holley will be WRITING a book about Bruschi also. Right?

Bruschi is a great choice for a variety of obvious reasons. One of which is that he's played for Parcells, Carroll, and BB and has been a part of the core of the Pats dynasty. Tedy is a source with enough info to fill 400 pages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye