PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holley says AD is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Holley say AD is finished

annnnnnd back to the insults.

Umm.. if you took it as an insult. That is your problem. How about you "stop whining and be an adult."

kids-fighting.jpg

All the bickering today, has to be imo......................

Full_Moon_Scary.jpg

I didn't miss anything. The "might be" was in reference to Kraft getting involved. I questioned Brady to Brown on what he thought AD was saying about BB that he though Kraft might have to get involved.

I think B2B was referring to Thomas's disrespectful comments towards BB.

"They (he - BB) sent me home so I put my toes up"
"I was caught in a snowstorm but they dont give a ---- because I'm not there"
"Joking that he is "sorry", with Springs"

Kraft "might be" getting involved if Thomas continues to shoot his mouth off and his actions are deemed detrimental to the team.

Morning, just got up and drinking my first cup of coffee. Oh yea, and its still funny. Nothing like a laugh first thing in the morning.

Sorry to divert the catfight back to the topic at hand but I think there might be a bit of emotional over reaction to AD's foolish comments. I do not think it's a foregone conclusion he never plays another down for the Pats. Remember Ty Law calling Bill a liar? Or wait, was it really Ty's cousin who said that. I forget. Something about his cousin...

Last edited:
I'm bummed. I went back (stupidly, perhaps) and read some stuff from when we first signed him here. He seemed like a talented, character guy and we were all so excited. This just really sucks, the whole situation.

Last edited:
I'm bummed. I went back (stupidly, perhaps) and read some stuff from when we first signed him here. He seemed like a talented, character guy and we were all so excited. This just really sucks, the whole situation.

I just don't understand where this all went wrong? Does AD just not care about football? If that's the case, how come BB didn't pick up on that before we signed him? What a waste of money -- and it really pi$$es me off that he took up cap space that we could've spent on someone else.

Umm.. if you took it as an insult. That is your problem. How about you "stop whining and be an adult."

That is hilarious coming from someone with the I am going to take my ball home mentality. The problem with AD is the fact he has too many excuses. If there is a snow storm and the roads are bad. Leave early. It's common sense. He has all the money in the world. Get someone to drive you. Become organized and prepare. The Jetson's comment was a slap in the face. No AD the organization paid you a lot of money and you don't have the common sense to prepare. Well prepare to get cut AD.

This thread is getting funny. It's also funny to see everybody ganging up on DaBruinz. It's about time DaBruinz gets exposed.

exactly. He thinks he's the perfect patriot fan who does no wrong. everyone else is lower than him.

Bravo on whoever is responsible for the tags with this post.

Keep in mind the pats aquired this guy from the Rat Birds down in bawlty.

Rarely been anything more than average and has become invisable this season.

A.D on Lewis - Reiss' Pieces

Remember Ray Lewis called him out. He called him a coward and said he wasn’t that good that he only seemed good because of the talent around him in Baltimore.

And what way does AD talk about Belichik? Seriously. I read the interview by Reiss. I have my opinion. Let's here your's since you seem to think that AD said something he shouldn't have.

You can't be serious!!
AD's schtick was insubordination to BB and a slap in the face to his teammates. Tom Brady and his broken body are up all night as he and his wife are having a baby boy, Brady and his broken body with no sleep makes it to practice on time and here we have AD whining about being sent home because he was late, whining that he's not a kindergartener and doesn't need motivation and talks about how he went home put his toes in the air and relaxed on Wednesday and you're wondering what exactly AD said that he shouldn't have??
Dude you might want to stick to DaBruinz 'cause you seem lost on the subject of the Patriots.

Right about now BB must be kicking himself for trading Vrabel to KC, (and not AT).

BB may have been spoiled these past 9 years or so with the quality of veterans on this team, starting with someone like LB Brian Cox, and contined on and on with the McGuinest, Bruschi, Harrison,Vrabel,, etc,

Who are the leaders of this team?
Cuz it looks like that is something missing.

A.D on Lewis - Reiss' Pieces

Remember Ray Lewis called him out. He called him a coward and said he wasn’t that good that he only seemed good because of the talent around him in Baltimore.

It is interesting to see AD use the word integrity when speaking about himself. You find out what people are made of and their genuine character and integrity they have when things go bad, not when everything is great. We're seeing the REAL Adalius Thomas right now.
Can't seem find your integrity, AD.

I agree about the talent--no question that this guy is a monster when he wants to be. The high character part? I don't know, he's never exhibited much in the way of leadership (except with the NFLPA). But it seems like something definitely changed this year to make AD show his true colors like this. Maybe the union rep thing has a lot to do with it.

Also, BB jettisons guys like Hobbs and the former player rep., inexplicably drafts Brace while passing on LB help, trades Seymour for $$ reasons, then makes a kneejerk trade for Burgess--a guy that I suspect quickly came into Adalius's camp, along with Springs. Everyone talks about BB having a master plan, except that this year he seems to have changed course an awful lot, which allows many to seriously question the plan, as well as BB himself. Obviously someone is kicking themselves for giving AD that contract. Maybe Pioli got himself out of here before the sh!t hit the fan.

I would rather get my haircut by a lawnmower than "discuss" :rolleyes: something with you. Lets just pretend we discussed it and you call me stupid, deal?

hahahahahaha
Especially anything that has to do with AD

I agree about the talent--no question that this guy is a monster when he wants to be. The high character part? I don't know, he's never exhibited much in the way of leadership (except with the NFLPA). But it seems like something definitely changed this year to make AD show his true colors like this. Maybe the union rep thing has a lot to do with it.

Also, BB jettisons guys like Hobbs and the former player rep., inexplicably drafts Brace while passing on LB help, trades Seymour for $$ reasons, then makes a kneejerk trade for Burgess--a guy that I suspect quickly came into Adalius's camp, along with Springs. Everyone talks about BB having a master plan, except that this year he seems to have changed course an awful lot, which allows many to seriously question the plan, as well as BB himself. Obviously someone is kicking themselves for giving AD that contract. Maybe Pioli got himself out of here before the sh!t hit the fan.

Don't know why some people begin to scrutinize BB when the team fails. A few even went so far as naming Cowler or Shanahan as his replacement? Some defensive linemen take time to develop. I distinctly remember a lot of people calling Mario Williams a bust after he was drafted first overall. I still think the Seymour trade was worth it. Even with Seymour, this team doesn't win a Superbowl this year. How are you going to sign Seymour and Wilfork and whoever else, or get nothing in return (note: that position also might come back and bite you in the assss). Jury is still out on Burgess. An opinion in hindsight doesn't count, unless you can produce a post concerning Burgess at the time of the trade.
Bottom line, I am not questioning BB, but your welcome to dig a little deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes