PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holley says AD is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Holley say AD is finished

And what way does AD talk about Belichik? Seriously. I read the interview by Reiss. I have my opinion. Let's here your's since you seem to think that AD said something he shouldn't have.

I would rather get my haircut by a lawnmower than "discuss" :rolleyes: something with you. Lets just pretend we discussed it and you call me stupid, deal?

I would rather get my haircut by a lawnmower than "discuss" :rolleyes: something with you. Lets just pretend we discussed it and you call me stupid, deal?

Dude, you need to post more, that was freakin' hilarious!

So, in other words, you ran your mouth about something you don't know about, got called on it, and are now making things up so you don't have to deal with having been called out on your rants.. Got it. How about bringing something to the table instead of just spewing nonsense? Or can't you be bothered?

that was awesome. I agree also you need to post more.:D

Dude, you need to post more, that was freakin' hilarious!

What was hilarious? The fact that he got called out for posting garbage and decided to tuck his tail and slink away rather than back up his spewings?

Nothing funny about that. Just shows that he'd rather make things up than deal with reality.

ha ha .... he did it.....:rofl:

What was hilarious? The fact that he got called out for posting garbage and decided to tuck his tail and slink away rather than back up his spewings?

Nothing funny about that. Just shows that he'd rather make things up than deal with reality.

It's funny because debating with you is kinda pointless. Don't get me wrong, sometimes you make good points, but regardless your debating tactic is pretty much:

1) Aggressively assert wrongness of other person
2) Call other person an idiot
3) Present your own assumption-laden account of what the correct answer must be
4) Claim victory

Sometimes you're right, a lot of the time you're not, but really the only certainty is that everyone that disagrees with you will be called a clueless moron.

:rofl: That had to be the funniest thing I've read all day.

That's not exactly a major stretch at this point, is it? Mayoclinic, author of "When it Reigns, it Pours" and host of his family for Christmas dinner, says the same thing.
I believe he's the author of the screen play The Broken Clock Wins Twice also. :D

I believe he's the author of the screen play The Broken Clock Wins Twice also. :D

Not to mention Bedtime for Barwin. :D

Where did you buy your crystal ball? :)

Holy sh*t LMAO! :lol2:

This really is one of the funniest posts I've read in somewhile. Kudos BTB.

I think he will play this weekend. I don't know...BB knows what's good for the team. If he feels AD will put us in the best position to win, he'll play him.

If he bombs out again after this weekend...welcome to the Inactive List.

I would lose a ton of respect for Belichick if that clown play another down on this team.

Because he called you out for perpetually having the debate-style of a 2 year old. What can we say, we amuse easily. :singing:

I would lose a ton of respect for Belichick if that clown play another down on this team.

Really? I can understand that, but I could also understand the POV that it's just buisness and not to hold a grudge. BB didn't like the lateness; buisness. AD didn't like the reaction to the lateness; buisness. And while they must not like each other personally, they have to work in the same organization together for at least 4 more games; put the BS aside and do what is needed. Plus, AD might finally be motivated, as he must know he is now auditioning for a new contract.

I am fine with either way, really. I trust BB to make whatever desicion is best for the team. I know I sound like a broken record with that, but he knows a ton more about anything football related than I could even hope to know. (I might have him beat on server administration and networking, but you never know...)

Really? I can understand that, but I could also understand the POV that it's just buisness and not to hold a grudge. BB didn't like the lateness; buisness. AD didn't like the reaction to the lateness; buisness. And while they must not like each other personally, they have to work in the same organization together for at least 4 more games; put the BS aside and do what is needed. Plus, AD might finally be motivated, as he must know he is now auditioning for a new contract.

I am fine with either way, really. I trust BB to make whatever desicion is best for the team. I know I sound like a broken record with that, but he knows a ton more about anything football related than I could even hope to know. (I might have him beat on server administration and networking, but you never know...)

Yeah, I get the business part. Trading a declining Vrab's or Sey for a future 1 is business. This has everything to do with what this team is about and who BB is as a leader.

Let's not forget, he has a locker room full of kids (and that's what most of this D is made up of) watching. I believe BB will use this as an example and not only not play, but inactivate him for the rest of the year. Whether he can help the team or not. That is just his way.

:rofl:

DB hasn't changed from his espn message board days I see.

I dunno.

He is probably gone, but it somewhat a shame. People are piling on right now, but :
*He was the best defensice player in the 07 SB.
*He was very, very good in the early go last year (slinging Favre to the ground) before IR.

I really wish things had not gone downhill so quickly. He may never have reached the potential we were hoping for, but the glimpses frustrate...

I think you missed two words .... "might be"
This has reached the point where Kraft might be involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye