PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Holley on WEEI on Brady and Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with AllieBuck on this.

So friggin' what!

Have Aiken wear #81 and maybe a visor so you can't see the majority of his face.

:eek:

Yeah, I'm sure when they see his lumbering stride they'll be fooled.

I can't listen to any of the local sports guys anymore.. especially Felger. I just can't stand the constant complaining about everything. We are the most blessed fan base over the last decade with our major teams. People are so spoiled and I just dont get it. We have great teams every year and the Pats have been especially successful the last 9 years... so they are not dominant like they were a while back but they are still a very good team. They are in great position for the playoffs and if they can figure out how to stop the couple of blown plays per game on D'.. they can be dangerous in the playoffs. Moss will be fine, everyone is way overblowing this thing. He had a bad game, big deal it happens to em all... except maybe Welker.
Some good stuff here.
I'll drink to that, Beers.

cheers.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't read this entire thread, but I tend to believe Holley based on what I've observed on the sidelines in the last month or so between Tom and Randy.

QB12

Did you not observe how concerned MOss was in Miami when Brady left with his rib injury?? Or, when he returned the forst guy he ran over to was Moss.......

Did you not observe how concerned MOss was in Miami when Brady left with his rib injury?? Or, when he returned the forst guy he ran over to was Moss.......

I definitely lip read Moss say "Where the f*** is Tom" when he ran to the locker room. :D

as qb12 consistently stated in other threads: qb12 has been watching every single interaction between Moss and Brady, as shown on TV that is, and so definitely would not have missed this. Chances are that QB12 puts this exchange down to a miscommunication between Moss and Brady. ;)

I can't listen to any of the local sports guys anymore.. especially Felger. I just can't stand the constant complaining about everything. We are the most blessed fan base over the last decade with our major teams. People are so spoiled and I just dont get it. We have great teams every year and the Pats have been especially successful the last 9 years... so they are not dominant like they were a while back but they are still a very good team. They are in great position for the playoffs and if they can figure out how to stop the couple of blown plays per game on D'.. they can be dangerous in the playoffs. Moss will be fine, everyone is way overblowing this thing. He had a bad game, big deal it happens to em all... except maybe Welker.

I hear you, I hate most sports guys. Don't watch ESPN, and Felger makes me rage. The cure: Mike Reiss. Reiss is the only place I get my Pats news, besides from the fine folks here of course. Check out his web page here: Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

I only spend a few minutes a day on local talk radio.. i don't have a long commute and work odd hours. If they aren't yelling over each other or just bashing I will listen for a bit. But most of these guys don't know crap about sports.. and they try to pull off their own speculation as fact as if they are actually connected to the team. Holley used to be but i don't know about him anymore.. I never get to catch his show anyway. I do follow Reiss though he is good as far as these guys go. Felger and Mazz are unlistenable to me.. so is the big show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes