PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hola desde México

luisrha

On the Roster
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm Luis from Mexico.

I'm a journalist, 26, and has been a Pat fan since early 90's. Yeah, when the team was really bad...

I'm glad to have found this forum, let's hope this will be a good season despite Bernard Pollard...

Saludos!

Bienvenido! I was riding around Chiapas a couple of years ago with a Mexican who knew about Tom Brady and the Patriots. Do many Mexicans follow the Pats, or was it all about Tom's celebrity?

hi, i live in Brownsville, Tx. Im also a big patriot fan since 1996.

I just know 4 people who are patriots fans here in this town, and all are from my family. All the people loves the Cowboys, Steelers, 49s, Texans.

I have been visiting this forum almost 4 years, but i dont like to post. I just read all the post, news.

I have been in 2 nfl games of the patriots (at Dallas, at Houston).

Welcome all:rocker:. We have many people from all over the world.

As Mexpatfan said, Patriots doesn't have a lot of fans here. Cowboys, Steelers, Dolphins, Raiders are 49ers the teams with huge fanbases.

In recent years Pats has became more popular, but it has to do with Super Bowl tites and Tom Brady. However, this works for me, I keep winning a lot of bets against anti-Pats :)

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back