PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HOF and game with greats sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash-MouthD

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Was given tickets to the Pats alumni game with greats that also included passes to the Hall. The hall of fame was a cool take esp.. for a pats/football geek like myself. The interactive stuff was cool like the vitual playbook with BB breaking down game film to the movie theater. A cool way to start off a day of football, just glad we got there before the crowds.
Then it was on to lunch at Red robin (cbs scene was a long wait) the burgers were good sicilian burger yumm! After the eats it was off to the game with the greats at the Fidelity club. Pretty cool to see all the former players, Pete Brock was a good MC but tends to ramble a bit. They had some nice auction items and some cool stuff got raffeled off. I am not much of a collector of memorabilia but too the oportunity to get some autographs will probably give it too my nephew for x-mas as he is turing into a huge pats fan like me. I must say guys like Steve nelson and Stanley Morgan were super nice to talk to, they are total class acts.
All in all a great football sunday, topped off be a Patriots victory.Here are a few pics I am not much of photogrepher, but I hope you enjoy anyway.
bradydraft.jpg

lombardy2.jpg

lombardy1.jpg

PA050156.jpg

Was given tickets to the Pats alumni game with greats that also included passes to the Hall. The hall of fame was a cool take esp.. for a pats/football geek like myself. The interactive stuff was cool like the vitual playbook with BB breaking down game film to the movie theater. A cool way to start off a day of football, just glad we got there before the crowds.
Then it was on to lunch at Red robin (cbs scene was a long wait) the burgers were good sicilian burger yumm! After the eats it was off to the game with the greats at the Fidelity club. Pretty cool to see all the former players, Pete Brock was a good MC but tends to ramble a bit. They had some nice auction items and some cool stuff got raffeled off. I am not much of a collector of memorabilia but too the oportunity to get some autographs will probably give it too my nephew for x-mas as he is turing into a huge pats fan like me. I must say guys like Steve nelson and Stanley Morgan were super nice to talk to, they are total class acts.
All in all a great football sunday, topped off be a Patriots victory.Here are a few pics I am not much of photogrepher, but I hope you enjoy anyway.
View attachment 1708

View attachment 1709

View attachment 1710

View attachment 1711

NICE pics,thanks! LOL I love Brady's display- "Compensatory Selection":D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back