PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hobbs play well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skri65

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
It seemed as though Hobbs played pretty well. I didn't hear his name, and I believe he was up against Steve Smith a lot of the time (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyone keep an eye on him during the game?

I honestly cant recall a pass any QB threw near him. Not sayin he's a shut down corner, just saying I really can't recall.

It seemed as though Hobbs played pretty well. I didn't hear his name, and I believe he was up against Steve Smith a lot of the time (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyone keep an eye on him during the game?

I saw Gay up against Smith more than I saw Hobbs up against Smith.

The Panthers didn't throw towards Hobbs that I can remember.

I think they threw at him on their 1st series and his guy was open but dropped it on 3rd down. I can't remember them throwing at him any other times.

Last edited:
Well, they should throw his way...after all he is the "worst corner in the league"...(Philip Rivers):rocker:

Watching on TV makes it almost impossible to know how a CB did all game.
If the other team doesn't throw his way you assume it was because he had his guy covered, but you really can't be positive.

Watching on TV makes it almost impossible to know how a CB did all game.

I really hope in the not too distant future that NFL games are broadcast to allow for interactive viewing, where a viewer can watch a single play from multiple angles (including full field view). So much of the game is lost in the traditional TV broadcast.

This could be Hobbs breakout year, i honestly believe that and so do many others on this board.

I think they threw at him on their 1st series and his guy was open but dropped it on 3rd down.

Yep, that's about all I can recall as well.

I believe Hobbs is going to be a solid CB. I really do. When I see such a tremendous athlete returning the ball............that alone, is a big advantage. Now watch him translate the athlete to the CB. I believe he will.

I think Hobbs IS a solid CB who will be better this year than last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back