PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hit. This. Man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Browner coming in on a corner blitz that doesn't get picked up...
Always a nice thought to level Manning but I dont think blitzing would be a wise strategy.

Last edited:
Patriots DID end Brett Favres record if I'm not mistaken

You are mistaken. The Bills did that a few weeks later. Favre started the Pats game and left after the Myron Pryor hit with a chin laceration.

Brady and Belichick have been very lavish with their praise of Manning this week.

Manning's return compliments have felt.. reluctant and kind of vague from what I've heard of them.

Maybe there's more showing actual respect and good sportsmanship that I haven't had a chance to see?

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Brady and Belichick have been very lavish with their praise of Manning this week.

Manning's return compliments have felt.. reluctant and kind of vague from what I've heard of them.

Maybe there's more showing actual respect and good sportsmanship that I haven't had a chance to see?

They do this to every opponent every week. Whether Manning Does, I could't tell you.

Last week he fumbled a shotgun snap. Without a defender within 5 yards he turtled on the ball. About 7 seconds later a defender touched him. What a pansy!
On the same exact situation in the playoffs, Andrew Luck picked it up and ran it in.

Yeah, but will Andrew Luck still be playing when he's 38? Not to mention he's had spinal surgery. I want to see Manning hit as much as any other Pats fan, but gotta give him credit for preserving himself to fight another day. Have any of you seen recent video of Earl Campbell who can hardly walk nowadays?

Add a little bit of snow and wind .....

tempAP784630312491--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

What makes you think the return compliments are reluctant? Said Toms best quality is his ability to answer the bell. Doesn't seem to reluctant to me but maybe I missed something.

What makes you think the return compliments are reluctant? Said Toms best quality is his ability to answer the bell. Doesn't seem to reluctant to me but maybe I missed something.

Probably just the question I heard answered. It would surprise me that he wasn't returning with the superlatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes