PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hit the Road Ya Big Shnoz

DarrylStingley

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Andy Pettitte is taking his beak and HGH with him back to Texas.

Retirement announcment comes tomorrow.

I will not miss him.

Oh, and the Yankees got worse today. Good.

Not sure I follow..........Pettite admitted to taking roids. He's been an excellent athlete and superb pitcher. Too bad he pitched for NY and not the Sox. For that, I can't see flaming him. Unless of course, you don't think any Sox did roids.

Not sure I follow..........Pettite admitted to taking roids. He's been an excellent athlete and superb pitcher. Too bad he pitched for NY and not the Sox. For that, I can't see flaming him. Unless of course, you don't think any Sox did roids.
I hate the Yankees, and I hate Pettitte.

Screw them both.

what dont you follow? are you slow? he hates pettie because hes a yankee. he like me could care less about how good a pitcher he was. flaming pettie because he was a yankee is the perfect reason. i cant believe somebody needs to explain that to you. i guess your not from the boston area. :rolleyes:

Is it not possible to hate Pettite as a Yankee but like him as a pitcher? I hate him for the fact that he is a Yankee, and could never grow to like him. However, I like his body of work as a pitcher and think he was a solid person to throw on the mound. That being said I still hate him.

Is it not possible to hate Pettite as a Yankee but like him as a pitcher? I hate him for the fact that he is a Yankee, and could never grow to like him. However, I like his body of work as a pitcher and think he was a solid person to throw on the mound. That being said I still hate him.

Nothing wrong with that, spoken like a true Sox fan. It is when fans spew the roid rant concerning him that paints an entirely different picture (hint: Mr. Simpson). I thought he handled the steroid accusation well, better then most baseball players, and that would include players with nicknames.

Nothing wrong with that, spoken like a true Sox fan. It is when fans spew the roid rant concerning him that paints an entirely different picture (hint: Mr. Simpson). I thought he handled the steroid accusation well, better then most baseball players, and that would include players with nicknames.

He really did handle the roid's accusations well. Just came out with it, and didn't try to hide it or deny it. I hate to say it but it is hard for any fan of any team to accuse players on the opposing teams of roiding leading to success because there is usually someone on their team who did it. Pettite and A-Fraud with the Yanks, MAYBE Papi with the Sox, Roberts with the O's, ect.

what dont you follow? are you slow? he hates pettie because hes a yankee. he like me could care less about how good a pitcher he was. flaming pettie because he was a yankee is the perfect reason. i cant believe somebody needs to explain that to you. i guess your not from the boston area. :rolleyes:

NO I'm not slow at all, I'm just not a homer. How about you?

so hating the yankees makes you a homer?? lmao

No, I hate the Yankees and I'm not a homer. Then again, I don't go off about a Yankee taking HGH. That would be like ranting about the Yankees payroll and in the next breath hoping the Sox sign Albert Pujols.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back