Welcome to PatsFans.com

History Channel shows scenerio of DC getting nuked

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Feb 6, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

YouTube - Washington DC Nuke / Bomb ; History Channel

2. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,112 / 16 / -9

Forgive me if I don't run screaming into the hills.

Will this be before or after Maitraya the World Teacher proclaims his hegemony over the known world?

I can do the math, even if I go running screaming into the hills the Mayan 2012 calendar will get me just a little more than a year later... really,what's the point?

The whole uncapped-year-lockout thing is armageddon enough for me.

I mean think about this timeline... uncapped year in 2010, then RIGHT when football starts in 2011, I'm thinking the worst thing I can imagine is scab football... then like a week after the season starts, the History Channel will nuke my home.... then even if we all survive and they get a new CBA in '12, right about the time of the championship games, the end of the world...

Probably the scab year in '11 is exactly the social upheaval necessary for Maitraya the World Teacher to conspire with the Elders of Zion and the Freemasons to unleash the dragon-robot of Titan Maximum...

Do you guys never tire of this nonsense???

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

The Crop Circles Are Trying To Tell Us Something

4. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,112 / 16 / -9

Whales Save Us!

5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

In '97 or '98 Tom Clancy wrote about an airliner getting commandeered and flown into the Capitol. His last book with Jack Ryan as the protagonist had a Chinese ICBM come within 15 or 20 thousand feet of exploding over DC. Luckily, it was destroyed with Star Wars-ish technology by a Navy ship that just happened to be steaming up the Potomac. So, you're prolly ok there PFinVA as long as the Navy keeps the right kind of boat in the river and Star Wars is a lot further along than they're willing to tell us.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

The "Blame America Liberals" that laugh at this Video are the same people who all laughed at the "Old Blind Muslim" who was the leader in the 1993 attack on the World Trade Center when he said "we will be back to finish this job" well, they came back on 9/11, they finished the job, we all sat in our living rooms and watched them do it.

Lets all go fishing and make believe that Islam doesn't want us all dead, we are so good, we love everybody,

Tra La La Twiddle Dee Dee Dee
    Oh Look Martha, A Yellow Breasted Sap Sucker

Liberal Being Nuked Over There>>>>>>>:bricks:

7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

[​IMG]I like stories....

8. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,112 / 16 / -9

Hey Harry, why do you root for Americans to be murdered?

Just curious.

To me that looks like the statement of a little b1tch traitor. Not that you are a little b1tch traitor. Just the post is a little b1tch traitor post. You personally? man in the sky forbid I say such a thing.

PFnV

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Just realism, what you saw in that History Channel video is exactly what the Islamic Terrorists would love to do to America and they admit it (praise allah death to the great satan america)

10. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,112 / 16 / -9

What the hell is "Liberal being nuked over here ==>" supposed to mean?

You like the idea of Americans who disagree with you being nuked?

How would you react if I wrote "Harry's family being murdered over here ==>" ?

Not that I would ever write that -- not only because it might freak you out or piss you off, but because it would be inherently wrong. That's why I present it only as a hypothetical.

This jackass routine of yours about liberals being "do gooders" and "do gooders" being the root of all evil, blah blah blah, is all good and well.

What you should, and don't, understand, is that it's as repugnant to say "Liberal being nuked over here ==>" as it is to say "U.S. Soldier dying from I.E.D. over here ==>", just for example.

And I say this to create an equivalent in your somewhat truncated caricature understanding of the world as it actually exists, not that there is any great body of Americans who would so celebrate the deaths of US soldiers in that way.

It's utterly disgusting that on the right it's considered just funny to advocate the murder of their countrymen in such a way. It goes hand in hand with their periodic declarations of who the "real" Americans are; it is, in fact, a declaration of loyalty not to their country or their countrymen, but to their political ideology.

PFnV

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Liberal Nuked Over Here Means:
    That little liberal under the bricks was the one who laughed when he was warned that Islam Hates Him and is going to kill him, he's the one who doesn't want to call Bin Laden "A Muslim" he's the one who blames Ann Coulter for 9/11, he's the one who trys to make believe 9/11 never happened, he's the one who will die along with the rest of us when the Big Attack Comes.

WE ARE AT WAR BUT THAT LITTLE LIBERAL UNDER THE BRICKS REFUSES TO BELIEVE IT HE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO CALL TERRORISTS "TERRORISTS"

12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Hey, Harry!
    If the liberal gets nuked, so do his conservative friends and family members. I wonder if you think that only liberals are running the US (world) because our president has you believing he's a liberal. The CIA is full of liberals and so is the military. Obama's not doing enough to fight what we're told is "terrorism"...is that what you're saying? think again, Boy. Obama's ramping up and expanding this mess and It's beginning to look to me like he's working for the end-time zionist religious freaks

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,153 / 5 / -10

Can't argue with that, this country is going nuts, my point was just as you said, when the conservatives get nuked so will the liberal who laughed.

Obama is no better than Bush, nothing is changing, the change we can belieive in was Sh!t.

WHATS THE ANSWER-------:confused:
    NO POLITICIAN CAN BE TRUSTED THEY ARE ALL SCUM