Hines Ward opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I could not find any threads on Hines Ward and all the recent 'cheap shot' or 'blind side' accusations thrown his way. I am curious to know what the others on the board think about him and the overall situation surrounding his recent hits.
Do you think he is a cheap shot artist?
Would you ever want him to be a Patriot?
I would never want Mayo's jaw broken by him (yes, I fear for our players against teams like Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and the Titans.)

If this has been discussed, then just delete the thread (so as to not litter the board). Thanks!

Hi guys,
I could not find any threads on Hines Ward and all the recent 'cheap shot' or 'blind side' accusations thrown his way. I am curious to know what the others on the board think about him and the overall situation surrounding his recent hits.
Do you think he is a cheap shot artist?
Would you ever want him to be a Patriot?
I would never want Mayo's jaw broken by him (yes, I fear for our players against teams like Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and the Titans.)

If this has been discussed, then just delete the thread (so as to not litter the board). Thanks!

look in visiting locker room or around the nfl. that is where threads like this one get moved to cause they are not patriots related.

Last edited:
he sucks....not really, just dont like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back