PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hines ward comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/

is he serious ? Did they send signals about the blocked punt in the 2002 game ? or of kordell throwing picks ?

Every team which got their butts kicked is justifying their losses now.

Your last sentence says it all. Any team NE beat who "THOUGHT" they were the better team will now say this is why.

I found it deeply amusing how Ward said "it does't matter now, it's in the past" after he spilled his sour grapes...deeply amusing:cool:

I expected the general public to be so naive as to think the Patriots are the only team to try and decipher defensive calls.
But I'm surprised and disappointed in the players who apparently don't know their team does the same thing.

Gee, let me predict the Steeler's offense during the last 5 years, run twice, then pass. There. That's about it Hines....

Stopping the Steelers was all about stopping the execution of the running game, and the Pats did.

This is a prideful bunch of guys and the entire league is stepping on their pride hard right now. WATCH THE HELL OUT. Rodney is gonna take some heads off when he comes back. The gloves are friggin off.

Everyone coming out now "well looking back to when they beat us, yea they KNEW what we were doing... yea yea they cheat!"

You know, the players are completely clear of this. They get the calls and execute them. On the field it's all about execution. They never needed help physically doing their job. And they did do their job. Now they will be completely pissed because people think they are frauds.

Seriously, does anybody want Tom Brady out there thinking that everybody thought his rings are bogus? Yeah, if there was a recipe for 19-0 it would be a very talented team with a major axe to grind (and I'm not talkin' San Diego and their 'wannabe' attitude).

Hines...you sir are a cry baby and sore loser. It really is this simple. Did NE steal Stewart's sign of overthrowing, or did NE steal the sign that the steelers defense was fielding when Troy took it to the house.

This comment is only worth one reply from this Pats fan. Stick the soother back in your mouth Hines and go to back to bed....

Gee, let me predict the Steeler's offense during the last 5 years, run twice, then pass. There. That's about it Hines....

Stopping the Steelers was all about stopping the execution of the running game, and the Pats did.

Well said !

Oh no! Oh no! Everyone the patriots have ever beaten shall now be rewarded wins. The patriots will go 0-29330 for the next how many ever years to make up for the stolen signals! EVERYONE, PAAANICCCC :bricks:

Ward's comments illustrate just how damaging these allegations will be if confirmed: every Patriots accomplishment was a product of cheating. That will be the public perception. What a tragic, self-inflicted mess!
I don't think that that is going to be the public perception going forward. There are those with a hate-Belichick agenda that will bring this up at every opportunity, but the overall public isn't going to throw away every single NE accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes