PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hines ward comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/

Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward told the Pittsburgh media today that he believes the Patriots were cheating during their upset in the 2002 AFC Championship Game, and maybe again in the 2004 playoffs. The Patriots won first game 24-17 and Ward said the Patriots knew what was coming.

“Oh, they knew,” he said. “They were calling our stuff out. They knew, especially that first championship game here at Heinz Field. They knew a lot of our calls. There’s no question some of their players were calling out some of our stuff.

“You would hope that, during their run, when they were winning all their Super Bowls, all that stuff wasn’t going on,'’ Ward said. “You look back in the past, and we played them in the championship games, and you kind of wonder. It seemed like they were a step ahead of us at all times, but those games are behind us. There’s nothing we can do about it. You just look forward and see what the commissioner will do.”

is he serious ? Did they send signals about the blocked punt in the 2002 game ? or of kordell throwing picks ?

Every team which got their butts kicked is justifying their losses now.

Focus on your own team, Hiney. Stop making excuses.

If the Pats were deciphering defensive signals, how did that stop Hines'Ward and the Steeler Offense? And does Hines have any comments on the bulk shipments of HGH mailed to the Steeler team doctor via an online pseudo pharmacy during the Steeler SB run? Didn't think so.

Didn't Hines Ward also think the Steelers actually won that game? Didn't he go on record saying they won? He can't figure out that his team lost the game and yet he knows the Pats stole their signals. LOL!

I guess every player from every team that lost to us is going to come out and claim the Pats stole their signals.

Yeah I gotta hear it from the Squealer fans out hear as well as the Beagles, like maybe we should of won that superbowl?

Man it makes me sick just dock our draft picks so we can get on with the season I really hate any opposing team that opens their mouth about our team!

As if I didn't need another reason to hate the Chargers or think Strahan was a gay joke.

Even though Seymour said he was the best in the league well screw em all I hope when we play these punks all of the teams in the nfl that open their mouths they get shut out and dealt with.

Above anything I want this crap to be forgot about I gotta avoid all sport shows right now like it's my parents having sex.
Anyone else feel the same way?

If the Pats were deciphering defensive signals, how did that stop Hines'Ward and the Steeler Offense? And does Hines have any comments on the bulk shipments of HGH mailed to the Steeler team doctor via an online pseudo pharmacy during the Steeler SB run? Didn't think so.

Yea and that would also explain NE's lose to them during the 2004 regular season, right? I like how NE is supposed to have this huge advantage over these teams and won because of this advantage yet they lost to teams they would later stomp...

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/

is he serious ? Did they send signals about the blocked punt in the 2002 game ? or of kordell throwing picks ?

Every team which got their butts kicked is justifying their losses now.
it's going to mushroom and belichik has opened the floodgates for it by violating the rule after already warned

same way every team my chargers play can just say any game won with merriman was tainted, people can say it about any game won by NE now, and doubly any game won with harrison playing

Knowing their defensive signals would explain why the Pats stoned them on fourth and 1. Once again, those defensive signals tipped off Rodney so he could run back an interception for a TD.

Now I understand.

It doesn't matter. It's not illegal to steal signs. That's what advance scouts do. Are people really this dense ?

LOL this gets more and more fun. The entire league giving the patriots 10 years worth of anger to knock the hell out of each and every one of them on game day.

It's as if they want a 19-0 season or something. Do you realize how insanely pissed off the pats are going to be... ALLL YEAR. Trying to discredit all their past wins now. They already hate it when you say things like 2001 they didn't have great talent, coaching won for them etc...

This is a prideful bunch of guys and the entire league is stepping on their pride hard right now. WATCH THE HELL OUT. Rodney is gonna take some heads off when he comes back. The gloves are friggin off.

Everyone coming out now "well looking back to when they beat us, yea they KNEW what we were doing... yea yea they cheat!"

The answer to your question is yes.

It doesn't matter. It's not illegal to steal signs. That's what advance scouts do. Are people really this dense ?

boo hoo what a crybaby.

Ward's comments illustrate just how damaging these allegations will be if confirmed: every Patriots accomplishment was a product of cheating. That will be the public perception. What a tragic, self-inflicted mess!

Ward's comments illustrate just how damaging these allegations will be if confirmed: every Patriots accomplishment was a product of cheating. That will be the public perception. What a tragic, self-inflicted mess!
exactly....

pats class and image died , and belichik killed it

He didnt really say the pats cheated or that was the reason they lost, he just said that they were better prepared :)

JC listen to me and I know it's gonna sound mean and I know it's gonna sound cruel but listen your team are *****es B I T C H E S who I might add will not win a superbowl with the Patriots in contention.
I repeat will not win a Superbowl, AFC Championship anything like that with us around.
BB is better than Turner Brady is better than Rivers are linebackers are better our secondary our Receivers only thing you have on us is LT the wittle cry baby and I give a slight edge to your offensive line our defensive line is better or Special teams is hall of fame baby!
So you have nothing so hug your precious Charger foam finger Pleasure yourself while your thinking of LT breaking the record and take comfort that last year was the closest your team this century will ever get to holding the Lombardi.
Shoot 2 of the greatest Chargers ever are Patriots how you feel about that does it make you mad does it?
Does it make you cry? I'm really sorry but your teams just second rate.
You know were first class your flying coach but have a nice night and remember when it matters the most we own you.

Oh yeah one more thing Norv Turner;)

Ward, buddy. You didn't lose because we stole your signals...

...we can read your mind...:eek:

...ooooooOOOOOOoooooooo......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
exactly....

pats class and image died , and belichik killed it

Fine take away NE's class. That leaves them with as much class as SD and 3 superbowl rings. I have no issue with that.

Advance scouts steal the signals? You think teams use the same signals every week? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey