Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hillary's Nervous Breakdown Has Begun

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jan 7, 2008.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Are we sure this person is qualified to run the country..? She can't even handle a campaign, how can she think she is capable of handling terrorists...?

http://www.boston.com/news/local/politics/primarysource/2008/01/exhausted_hilla.html

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. -- As polls show her support sagging just one day before the New Hampshire primary, Senator Hillary Clinton welled up with tears in her eyes when responding to a personal question from an undecided voter.

Marianne Pernold, 64, a freelance photographer, asked Clinton: "As a woman I know it is hard to get out of the house. And my question is very personal. How do you keep upbeat and look so good all the time?"

Clinton paused, said that "special" days she has some "help" with her make-up. But then her voice broke and tears welled up in her eyes.

"It's not easy. It's not easy," she said. "This is very personal for me. It is not just political. It is not just public. I see what's happening. We have to reverse it. And some people think elections are a game; think like who is up who is down. It's about our country.
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

The Hollywood Wife Swappers taught Billy Blue Dress "how to act" and they probably taught Pant Suit Hillary "how to cry".

The Clintons are the most dishonest phony immoral bastards to ever be involved in American Politics, this wretched rotten women has about as much chance of being president as Rosie O'Donnell does.

The gushing, fawning and all the other bullsh!t that follows the Clintons around is wearing off and so is the honeymoon.
    Trailer Park White Trash
    Good Riddance We Had Eight Years Of Them, Thats Enough.

This Is Pant Suit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:bricks:
  3. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +245 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

She's trying to find something new to put under the Christmas tree. If you want a tough b!tch she'll wrap that up and put it under the tree. If you want sensitive tears, that goes under the tree. It's pitiful (not a partisan thing, some (R)s are like that too).
  4. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Good lord, that HAD to have been a planted question, either that or Mrs. Pernold is blind.

Seriously though she can't keep saying she is tough enough to play with the big boys, then go around complaining and crying anytime things get tough. Imagine if Bush cried because of low poll numbers or what Michael Moore said about him!
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

It seems the wheels are falling off the Clinton machine. It's not over by any stretch, but it's not looking good for her.
  6. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +85 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

People have to remember that neither Iowa or New Hampshire are exactly models for the rest of the US.

Hillary will win her share of primaries. I can only hope for the Hillary/Obama dream ticket. Maybe throw Kucinich in their for some more fun.

Hillary will win the nomiation, it is "in the bag". Once you start counting electoral votes, NH and Iowa are very inconsequential.

The same is true for Huckabee, he will not be around in the end. Look for a Guliani/Thompson/Romney ticket, what two, and in what order I do not know.

Mitt is throwing alot of money around, and is trying to look like a conservative.
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

What an aweful field of presidential candidates!
    Is it me or are they getting worse every four years?
    It must be me...you know, like how college girls look younger and younger until eventually you feel guilty checking them out? (...oh sh-t, did I say that out loud?)

Anyways, Clinton can't hang on. She doesn't really want this, IMO. I always said women are smarter and classier than men. That's why a woman won't be president. It takes a man dumb enough and self-absorbed enough to take part in this shameless circus.

BTW, there's no way Obama accepts VP. He's gonna be president someday, and it may be sooner than later.
  8. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +85 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Do you honestly think that this country would elect a man who was born a muslim as President, this year, or evah?

The first African-American President will be a conservative, not a liberal, Obama is more unelectable than Hillary, if that is possible.

Seriously if the Democrats had any brains (they be Republicans-Ann Coulter) they would nominate a Bill Richardson, John Corzine, or someone like that and he would most likely win.
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

He's a Muslim?
  10. Real World

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

It's an atrocious field from top to bottom, but Patters thinks the Dem field is awesome. As for Clinton, of course she wants it. Remember, she wears pants. Right Harry? :D
  11. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

If this lady thinks Clinton is looking good all the time, I would hate to see what she looks at in the mirror every morning!
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Imagine waking up at 4 AM with a hangover with only a little night light on and seeing Barbara Streisand, Pant Suit Hellary and James Carville all standing at the foot of your bed, naked and grinning :eek: :eek: :eek:
  13. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +85 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

His middle name is HUSSEIN.

His father was a muslim, so according to the Koran, he is a muslim!

His father was a muslim from Kenya. Their are conflicting reports as to whether or not he was educated as a muslim.
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Generally speaking, you might be right about some of the above*, but the problem is that this election is specific. Obama's chances depend on who runs against him. If the GOP had someone considerably appealling, then sure, Obama's being black, being liberal, having a muslim dad, when added to his inexperience, would work against him. As much as some don't like to hear that, it's reality. What Obama has going for him though (aside from his personal qualities), is that the GOP has been so embarassing over the last 5-6 years, that people are looking to vote against it. I think Obama has a realistic chance of winning. Is he more electable, or less electable nationally, than Hillary? I don't know.

*Before everyone jumps on me, I don't say that because I think his being black, having a muslim dad, etc is bad. My view is with respect to a portion of the general population, and how for some people, it will be. It's sad that I have to clarify that, but oh well.
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Big difference between "pants" and a "pant suit"!:rocker: :singing: :rocker:
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

And Clinton's middle name was Jefferson. What does that mean...he's got a son named Lionel and owns a dry cleaning business on the East Side?

Oh, I get it....
    You're full of sh-t and need to backpedal...no problem.:rofl:
    Watch out for those Kenyan Muslims!
    OOOOoooooo!
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  17. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Imagine if she was just informed that we have been attacked and froze solid for over 7 minutes?

That would be fvcked up..No?
  18. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

:yeahthat: :violent:
  19. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +85 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

What am I backpeddling from. He was born a muslim, and under the Koran still is. I stated nothing but facts. I could care less what he calls himself now, in the immortal words of BP, you are what you are.

BTW I'm not the one who you should be warning about the Kenyan muslims, your old pal W. Jefferson CLinton should have heeded your advice and "watched out for those Kenyan Muslims" BEFORE THEY BLEW UP OUR EMBASSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oops, forgot about that one didn't you?
  20. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Yeah, you got me on that one.
    Here's a list of the indicted perps of the attack on the US embassy in Kenya.
    Lots of Kenyans as you can see:

Mohammed Atef- Egypt
    Muhsin Musa Matwalli Atwah- Egypt
    Wadih el-Hage- Lebanon
    Mohammed Saddiq Odeh –Jordan
    Khalfan Khamis Mohamed-Tanzania
    Khalid al-Fawwaz-Saudi Arabia
    Ibrahim Hussein Abdel Hadi Eidarous-Egypt
    Adel Abdel Bary-Egypt
    Ibrahim Hussein Abdel Hadi Eidarous- Egypt
    Mamdouh Mahmud Salim-Saudi Arabia
    Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani –Tanzania
    Mustafa Mohamed Fadhil-Egypt
    Osama bin Laden-Saudi Arabia
    Ayman Muhammad Rabaie al-Zawahiri-Egypt
    Saif Al-Adel-Egypt
    Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah-Egypt
    Anas al-Liby – Libya
    Fazul Abdullah Mohammed-Union of the Comoros
    Ahmed Mohammed Hamed Ali-Egypt
    Fahid Mohammed Ally Msalam-Kenya
    Sheikh Ahmed Salim Swedan - Kenya

Yup...lots of Kenyan terrorists. There's actually more likely to be an American Terrorist under indictment than a Kenyan. But you're right. There is such a thing as a Kenyan Terrorist. Not many (two) but they exist.

You're still full of crap, though. Just because you get off on the technical fact that there are actually Kenyan terrorists doesn't make your bullsh-t assertions any more relevant. No one knows or cares that Obama's father is Kenyan, Muslim, or that two of the 21 indicted terrorists are Kenyan. No real American would hold that against Obama. I guess I'll have to leave it up to Americans as to whether what you claim means anything, which it doesn't.