Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hillary under fire? not really

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Mar 24, 2008.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +582 / 50 / -8

#75 Jersey

Apparently she said that she went to Bosnia and had to duck and run for cover, the only problem is that Sinbad was with her and told the truth...

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2008/03/hillarys_balkan_adventures_par.html

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."
    --Hillary Clinton, speech at George Washington University, March 17, 2008.

According to Sinbad, who provided entertainment on the trip along with the singer Sheryl Crow, the "scariest" part was deciding where to eat. As he told Mary Ann Akers of The Post, "I think the only 'red-phone' moment was: 'Do we eat here or at the next place.'" Sinbad questioned the premise behind the Clinton version of events. "What kind of president would say 'Hey man, I can't go 'cause I might get shot so I'm going to send my wife. Oh, and take a guitar player and a comedian with you."

2. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Didn't McCain go with her on one of these trips as well? There's a story about them getting in a vodka drinking contest.
    Now I'd buy tickets to see her knocking back shots, I really would. I bet she can be a funny damn drunk.

And she also said she brokered Irish peace, which has been debunked by...well basically by everyone in Ireland.

3. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +252 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Did she put in for a Purple Heart? Hero's on that side of the isle like to do that. :rolleyes:

4. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Only if she tripped and got a run in her pantyhose.
    :cool:

5. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4

CBS actually shows the video of Hillary landing NOT under fire.

Holy shizznitzle...I never thought I'd see the day CBS would actually stick the pin of truth into the Clinton balloon.

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

All their old friends are dumping them, as much as I dislike the Clintons the back stabbing scumsuckers that have turned on them are far worse then the lying immoral Clintons especially that rat pig face Richardson, the biggest "back stabbers" are the Black Community, Clinton treated them like Gods and then they stuck it right up his a$s, Clinton was like a brother to Jessie Jackoff.
    Back Stabbing Disloyal Bastards, how ironic after the Clintons spent 8 years kissing their Racist A$ses.

7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +911 / 7 / -3

What a sad trio of presidential hopefulls. I just hope someone capable is running in 2012.

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

The three Stooges
    Barack Hillary McCain.

9. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So the Clinton lackeys are in rare form trying to defend this lie, and oddly, the media is beating her up pretty good.

Now we hear that she says the pilot told her to "sit on her flack jacket"...but he denies it, saying he's never told anyone that in his life--but that was apparently a line in Apocolypse Now.

My question is...if they thought it was going to be this friggin dangerous, why did she cart her teen aged daughter along? I mean really. Let's forget all the other crap a moment...why put your kid in danger?