Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hillary shows her "heart"...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Oct 21, 2007.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +506 / 48 / -7

#75 Jersey

2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

If you guys are forced to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with cat-abandonment at this early stage, what will you do next summer and fall? Critique the hairstlye she had in the 80's?

I'm thinkin' the cat had the dog killed way back when and as such can't pass Secret Service muster right now.

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

She needs to get a dog right away...and not some candy-azz ****er spaniel, either. A nice cross between a German Shepherd and a Black lab would be good. Down-home and folksy...that's the ticket!

4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +888 / 12 / -7

Christ, the Right is desperate.

I was expecting a Mike Vick story, or at least a kicked-out-the-back-of-the-moving-van story....

But news flash, folks: the gist of this article is that Hillary Clinton gave a housecat to Betty Currie eight years ago.

I mean, that's it. She gave a cat to another home, she didn't abandon it, shoot it, hang it, or electrocute it.

Hell, I'm not a Hillary fan. I think she'd get along best with one of those Japanese robot dogs, myself.

But what the hell is this "item" even doing in a news source? Even had she treated the cat scandalously 8 years ago, hell, it would have been reported then. Of COURSE there is no story here.

And the silliness of pointing to this as an expression of character? Are you FREAKING kidding me?

"I guess anybody who could give away a cat to a good home is capable of anything..."

Holy CRAP! Am I to understand we want someone with her finger on the nuclear button... who is INCAPABLE OF GIVING AWAY A CAT?!??!?!?!?

What the hell are we supposed to be electing, the goddam national den mother?

God, the spin in here gives me vertigo sometimes.

PFnV

5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +824 / 7 / -2

I can't stand the woman, but this is really kinda stupid.

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +969 / 2 / -9

Can anybody picture those "Rotten Clintons" really loving animals, Socks The Cat & Buddy The Dog were "Political Photo Props" just as Billy Blue Dress's little bible was.

Billy never liked Pant Suits Pu$sy anyway.

:bricks:

7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +888 / 12 / -7

Heh heh thats funny heh she wears a pants suit sometimes heh pants suit hillary oh man yer killin me.

"But I do have a good cloth Republican coat, and a little dog named Checkers..."

Christ, Harry. Don't be such a partisan doofus. She gave her cat to someone.

PFnV

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +703 / 20 / -30

i think a lot of these threads have to do with the vision the right has about a possible woman president, it scares the crap out of them.. so they come with stuff like "cackling cuckold" or stories about kittens. If you note this board it is filled with stories about the obsession that is Hillary, while there is not a whole lot about Rudy or Mitt.. interesting observation.