Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hillary Rodham's hidden college thesis

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by maverick4, Mar 2, 2007.

1. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17388372/

"The senior thesis of Hillary D. Rodham, Wellesley College class of 1969, has been speculated about, spun, analyzed, debated, criticized and defended. But rarely has it been read, because for the eight years of Bill Clinton’s presidency it was locked away.

As forbidden fruit, the writings of a 21-year-old college senior, examining the tactics of radical community organizer Saul D. Alinsky, have gained mythic status among her critics — a “Rosetta Stone,” in the words of one, that would allow readers to decode the thinking of the former first lady and 2008 presidential candidate."
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

From the article,

"Maybe you look at the contrast. What year did Hillary write this paper? 1969.

"And where was John McCain in 1969? A POW in Vietnam."
    .........................................................................................................
    And where was GWB, out getting bombed and chasing chicks while AWOL from the National Guard.

1969 was a very difficult time for most of us who were getting ready to graduate, I did not finish my senior work.. just graduated as the school was effectively shut down due to the massive student strikes. I do not like Hillary Clinton, but this as do many other things have to be view is a socio-historic context.
  3. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Did the article have a misprint? It says she was President of the Wellesley College Republicans.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

-Hunter S. Thompson, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
  5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As much as I would love to jump on anything to criticize Hillary, even I think it is stretching things a bit to take a 40 year old paper written by a college student. Besides, there's no shortage of controversy and corruption that she has freely partaken in over the past 16 years since her husband took his high office. Just look at the pardons Bill Clinton gave in his final days. A tax evader who flees the country gives a couple hundred thousand to Hillary's brother, then receives a pardon... Hmmmm... nope..!! Nothing illegitimate going on there..!!
  6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No misprint. She has proudly proclaimed she was a "Goldwater Girl" back in the day. It's just further evidence of her political opportunism. Like most politicians, she supports whatever politics can advance her own career.
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

She is such a fraud. I really don't care about her paper from when she was 21 years old. God only knows what I'd have written at 21. She is a fony IMO, and I think UBL would have to be her opponent for me to consider voting for her in an election.
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Obama and the rest of them had better watch their backs, this disgusting power hungry women will do anything to further her cause, she probably right now has her "hit people" digging into the lives of them all then if she finds some dirt her "paid flunkies" will find a way to make it look as though someone else discovered the dirt then she will 'use it".

Remember the "Cat Killers" that worked for Billy Blue Dress now work for "Pant Suit Hillary".

WATCH OUT OBAMA, WHEN SHE SMILES AND SHOWS YOU HER BUCK TEETH THAT'S WHEN THE KNIFE IS ABOUT TO GO IN (IN YOUR BACK)
    :rocker: