Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hillary: "No woman is illegal"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yep. That's what Hillary said two days ago, as she was campaigning in -- can you guess?? -- an area of Las Vegas where many illegals from South of the border are living.

Hillary says "No woman is illegal". How can that be??? Was there a change to the U.S. Immigration Law??? Was the U.S. Constitution amended while we were all sleeping???

How can Hillary say, "No woman is illegal"??? Will she next say, "No children are illegal"??? Will she say "Nobody is illegal, (except for people who disagree with her)"???

:eek:

"We treat this like it was guacamole and chips," said Clinton.

Wow. The drama of it all.

[size=+3]LAS VEGAS STOP: Clinton pitch hits home[/size]

[size=+2]Democratic hopeful goes door to door[/size]

By MOLLY BALL
    REVIEW-JOURNAL

In broken English, one woman told Clinton how she wasn't making money as a broker anymore.

"I have no income at all," she said. "So how will I survive?"

Choking up with emotion, the woman said, "In my neighborhood, there are brand-new homes, but the value is nothing. I'm glad you are here so I can tell you, because you're going to be the president, I know."

A man shouted through an opening in the wall that his wife was illegal.

"No woman is illegal," Clinton said, to cheers.

Summing it up at the end, Clinton said, "We've only talked to a few people, but each of them talk about some part of the problem we are confronting. This is a problem that is only going to get worse if we don't address it."

Clinton said unscrupulous lending leads to bad mortgages, which lead to foreclosures, which lead to people with nowhere to go and vacant neighborhoods that can go rapidly downhill.

"We treat these problems as if one is guacamole and one is chips, when ... they both go together," she said.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/13702902.html

Man, do these Clintons know how to pander, or what??!!! :rofl: Well, as it seems that they are losing the black vote, they got to find another group to go suck up to and steal their votes. Shameless. Utterly without any sense of shame.

"rollin', rollin' rollin', keep them doggies rollin', Rawhide!!"

//
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2008