Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hillary KKKlinton goes after Barack Hussein Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jan 20, 2008.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I thought only Republicans did this sort of thing..? :confused:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0108/Robocall_trashes_Barack_Hussein_Obama.html

The Obama campaign has released a recording (mp3) it says came from a Nevadan's answering machine of an anonymous robocall that criticizes Obama for taking money from special interests while repeating, four times, his rarely used middle name: "Hussein."

"I'm calling with some important information about Barack Hussein Obama," the call begins, before saying that "Barack Hussein Obama says he doesn't take money from Washington lobbyists or special interest groups but the record is clear that he does."

2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Obama says he's mad as hell and he isn't going to take it anymore:

"OBAMA RIPS INTO BILL CLINTON MONDAY DURING ABC INTERVIEW WITH 'GOOD MORNING AMERICA' HOST ROBIN ROBERTS... SAYS HE FEELS LIKE HE RUNNING AGAINST BOTH CLINTONS... Bill 'has taken his advocacy on behalf of his wife to a level that I think is pretty troubling. He continues to make statements that are not supported by the facts. Whether it's about my record of opposition to the war in Iraq or our approach to organizing in Las Vegas. This has become a habit and one of the things that we're gonnna have to do is to directly confront Bill Clinton when he's making statements that are not factually accurate'."

http://www.drudgereport.com/

//

3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That's what some people would have the world believe.

Say, did you know that people who work in the American media vote Democrat 89% of the time?? It's true.

//

4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I didn't know that stat, but I do know that if Obama ever stops short, he will have Chris Matthews' nose permanently lodged in his colon.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,120 / 3 / -10

Chris (Big Mouth) Matthews slobbers over Obama to the point it is embarrassing to watch.

I wonder if Obama should ever be on his show will he "cut him off" in the middle of a sentance the way he does the Neo Cons, that f-cking goofy looking Alan Colmes does the same thing.

Matthews is the rudest bastard on TV, I can't understand why people go on there and take his ignorant sh!t, and not only that when he gets really excited he spits all over his guests, he should wear a surgical mask when he does an interview.

F=ck Everybody

:bricks:

6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Amen. It's like a smitten high school cheerleader talking about her quarterback boyfriend - only I think the high school cheerleader has more self respect and dignity than Matthews.

Of course, there are people who want you to believe MSNBC is unbiased but I digress....

7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

now, will you be providing a link in support of that ridiculous claim, or will you just be throwing another GOP talking point out there and hoping the forum glosses it over? ...

anyhow, look how cute... three of our most intolerant, irrational, antagonizing, ignorant Reich Wing posters banding together for a smarmy dig at the Clintons.... as if anyone here supports Hillary Clinton and her "more of the same" platform... really got us with this one...

another one-star turdfest of epic proportions, from the people who brought us "Bill committed perjury" and "Saddam moved the weapons to Syria"... :rolleyes:

*canned laughter ensues*

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  8. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

Bill Clinton is STILL BARRED FROM PRACTICING LAW, BECAUSE HE COMMITTED PERJURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/10/01/politics/main313109.shtml

ps AND YES, HE WAS IMPEACHED...

Her's your media research..

http://www.mediaresearch.org/biasbasics/biasbasics3.asp

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,120 / 3 / -10

God Help This Country If Those Two Clinton Bastards Go Back To The White House

Watching Pant Suit Hillary Waddle Onto A Stage Clapping Her Hands And Grinning With That Whore Mongering Lying Bastard Fool Trailing Behind Her Biting His Lip Is Worse Than Having Teeth Drilled.

Mr & Mrs Pant Suit:
    Please Go Away.
    Thank You.

10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Barak Hussein Obama...get it?....Tee, hee....tee, hee.....He's just like Saddam with a name like that!...tee, hee....tee, hee.......

11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"tee hee"...?

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,120 / 3 / -10

Ladies And Gentlemen, The President Of The United States, Barak Hussein Obama:singing: :singing: