Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hillary is the only Democratic candidate who voted for Kyl-Lieberman Amendment

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by maverick4, Oct 16, 2007.

1. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

On September 26th, Senator Clinton voted for the Kyl-Lieberman Amendment, which designates the Iranian Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization. She was the only Democratic Presidential candidate who voted for the resolution. This resolution is the same legal pretext we used before invading Iraq.

"This isn't our present policy of keeping the military option on the table. It is, for all practical purposes, mandating the military option" -Senator Jim Webb

This is why Hillary is the only non-Republican who has a chance to be elected President. The people with money, influence, and power are only going to help elect someone who wants to go into Iran. All the other Dems are dead in the water, you'll see. The only person who can change things is Ron Paul but he is falling behind.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0icVblxh2dI

Kyl and Lieberman are the co-chairs of the Committee on the Present Danger, and are also signatories of Project for a New American Century, which advocates the use of American force all over the world.
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

HC is on the take y'all!
  4. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

I read somewhere (was it here?) that it's looking like Hillary vs. Guiliani, with Hillary becoming the Pres.

I'm too lazy to figure out who else wants to go into Iran, I'll do this when the field starts to narrow a bit.