Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hillary invokes Pearl Harbor.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by reflexblue, Apr 21, 2008.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Hillary Clinton invoked Pearl Harbor,the Berlin wall and Osama. I thinks she gone over the edge.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080421/ap_on_el_pr/democra'ts&printer=1;_ylt=Asku9ktM7rqHCpP

Hillary Rodham Clinton invoked Pearl Harbor, the Berlin Wall and Osama bin Laden as she reached for a victory in Pennsylvania's Democratic presidential primary to recharge her comeback effort.

Barack Obama said she would probably win but he hoped to keep it close in Tuesday's voting.

Clinton made her closing arguments Monday for the biggest primary left on the election schedule, running an ad with historic images to ask voters whom they would trust most in the White House during a time of trouble. It's the same tactic she used successfully in the "3 a.m." ad she aired in the closing days of the Ohio and Texas contests last month.

It was the first time a Democratic candidate has used bin Laden in a campaign commercial in the 2008 race for the White House. The terrorist appears along with images from the stock market crash, the bombing at Pearl Harbor, the Soviet threat, the collapse of the Berlin Wall and Hurricane Katrina as an announcer tells voters the political contest is for "the most important job in the world."
  2. Ellis_Hobbs27

Ellis_Hobbs27 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hillary Clinton has been the victim of the worst run campaign in history. Even worse than the sham that Mary Beth Cahill ran for John Kerry four years ago.

While a woman may be strong enough to become president, don't let them run an election campaign. They have no balls. (no pun intended)
  3. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Theres no shame in Hillary's Game. :D
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +480 / 1 / -9

Her Pant Suits Are To Tight Cutting Off The Circulation To Her Head
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

This kunt will do anything...I mean ANYTHING...to win the POTUS!
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Yeah, including stroking off crusaders by vowing to use nukes against that boogeyman, Iran.
  7. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Yep going the terrorist scare tactic route. Low as you can go.

It was the first time a Democratic candidate has used bin Laden in a campaign commercial in the 2008 race for the White House. The terrorist appears along with images from the stock market crash, the bombing at Pearl Harbor, the Soviet threat, the collapse of the Berlin Wall and Hurricane Katrina as an announcer tells voters the political contest is for "the most important job in the world."
    If its close in Penn. she maybe forced to sell Chelsey into bondage with a few of the super deligets. :D
  8. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

According to the story PC posted, she was asked what her response would be if Iran sent nukes into Israel. She answered. I hardly think that qualifies as the "terrorist scare tactic route".

And now that I've defended HRC, I must go inflict purifying pain upon myself.
    :mad:
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +480 / 1 / -9

I've been trying to tell the world for over ten years now that the Clinton's are the most VILE, immoral, dishonest, lying, trailer park bastards to ever be involved in America Politics and all along their supporters and so called friends must have known it because they are deserting the Wretched Clintons like Rats running off a sinking ship, it is a joy to behold, watching the Clintons "Beloved Minority Community" shove the Knife In Their Back, it's better than sex.

Where are all the people that used to call the old whore monger
    "OUR BILL"
    --------:singing::singing:

The Dingobats have a new "Messiah" a real live Prince Charming (with ping pong paddle ears)

:bricks:
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  10. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Yes 15 minutes of self flagilation followed by a shower with anti-bacterial soap.
  11. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Freudian? You want to watch me lather up with Lava?

:D:D
  12. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

When your right your right, and your right Harry. I now can understand why their disliked so much. Total sleeze bags. :mad:
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +480 / 1 / -9

All Mccain has to do is sit back and watch, those two Pompous Grinning Hand Clapping Jerks, The Prince Barack and Pant Suit Hillary are going to send Mccain landsliding into the White House.

I can't believe the stupid politically correct democrats are allowing this to happen.
    Gore/Kerry all over again.
  14. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Well do you wear pants suits as cute as Hillery?
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +480 / 1 / -9

I think this Obama kid can handle them (Clintons) but when it comes down to Hillary stepping down I think the Clintons will get real dirty, old Pant Suit isn't leaving quietly.
  16. Dino 6 Rings

Dino 6 Rings Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This has been the plan of the "dark lord of the Sith" all along. For anyone that wonders, I think this entire Dem vs Dem fiasco has been orhestrated by the GOP from the get go. Knowing they didn't have the strongest candidate possible, they had to tear the Dems apart. And what is the best way to do that? Make them eat each other while you sit back and feast.
  17. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

The media shoved John McCain on the conservatives.

How do you figure HRC and BHO were planned by...who do you think is the DLS now?