Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

Why is she so disliked even by many moderates? Surely, it can't be her health care plan alone, and her record as Senator is not extreme. (She even came out against flag burning.) I can understand right wingers disliking her, but it seems to me a lot of moderates like her less than they liked Kerry or Gore. Surely, her style is no worse than their's.
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Her style is exactly like Kerry and to the right of Gore. Moderates seem to be against the occupation in the ME, so she loses a lot of them there. It's not just right wingers who dislike her, it's also leftists, reformers, libertarians,...everybody, who see her support for things like banning flag burning and the refusal to back a lot of core ideals that democrats have traditionally sided with unforgivable. Also her support for the occupation and her refusal to make strong statements against it disturb many of those who oppose the war.

I think the moderates who actually like her do so because she, like them, are middle of the road types with their finger in the wind -politically, looking for the path of least resistance. She's just too wishy-washy to support. Also, people are generally opposed to the idea of a female president right now...I don't know why - maybe the whole "We're at war" thing. I wouldn't oppose a female president, but she has to be one-in-a-million to get elected. Hill's just your average self-serving BS artist we've all seen before.
  3. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Hillary is the most disingenious person on the face of the planet! And that fact becomes more and more apparent everyday. Thirty years from now when historians point to when exactly the Democrat party ceased to exist, they will point to her diastorous 2008 presidential campaign, where by having to associate themselves with her, Congressional democrats lost over one-third of their seats. If you thought the beating that Reagan put on Carter and the Democrats was bad in 1980. Wait til you see what happens in 2008! Especially if the GOP runs a moderate from the North (Rudy, Pataki).
  4. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No one believes Hillary's positions are her actual beliefs. She bases her positions on issues according to the polls. No one wants a "leader" who leads from behind.

She's a phony baloney. Everyone knows the only reason she didnt leave Bill is because it would look bad on her political career. Which tells me she can be walked all over much like Slick Willie did.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 7 / -23

Hillary and Kerry have not distinguished themselves as an alternative to what is going on today. Personally I do not like Hillary, not sure if it is politics or personality.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +352 / 1 / -9

The women is a Phony, if Hillary told me the sun was out I would wear my raincoat. She is power hungry, she is a liar, she is vicious to those close to her, she flips and flops worse than Fonda Kerry does, she can not be trusted, and she would sell her soul and that of her family if she thought it would help push her up the ladder. It is also told by those close to her that she has the foulest mouth any of them have ever heard on a man or women, (she wouldn't be allowed to post on this forum she loves the "F" word) she talks like me.

I wouldn't want to be in the same building with her when the votes are all counted and she loses by the biggest defeat this country has ever seen.

2008-HILLARY WILL BRING OUT THE VOTE THE POLLS WILL BE MOBBED all to vote against her.

Hillary running for President is the best thing that ever happened to the Republican party, they pray for her "nomination".
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2006