Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hillary Clinton is Despicable

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wildo7, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I guess in her mind, if she doesn't get her "rightful place" in the oval office, then the country can just go to hell:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/04/candidate-clint.html

Candidate Clinton to Richardson: 'Barack Obama Can't Win'
    Email

April 02, 2008 7:39 PM

ABC News' George Stephanopoulos Reports: Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., and former President Bill Clinton are making very direct arguments to Democratic superdelegates, starkly insisting Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., cannot win a general election against presumptive Republican nominee, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

Sources with direct knowledge of the conversation between Sen. Clinton and Gov. Bill Richardson, D-N.M., prior to the Governor's endorsement of Obama say she told him flatly, "He cannot win, Bill. He cannot win."

Richardson, who served in President Clinton's cabinet, disagreed.

At a rally in Oregon, standing next to Obama, Richardson insisted, "My great affection and admiration for Hillary Clinton and President Bill Clinton will never waver." But he added, "It is time, however, for Democrats to stop fighting among ourselves and to prepare for the tough fight we will face against John McCain in the fall."
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +494 / 12 / -11

#24 Jersey

She may be right - may be wrong - but arguing her opinion to someone she's wanting support from is hardly despicable.
  3. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

She knew it would get out. I love how you are defending Hillary just because it was me who posted this and not PatsFaninPsychoLand or someone.
  4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +494 / 12 / -11

#24 Jersey

I'm not defending Hillary or attacking you or anyone else. I just don't think it makes her despicable. I still don't like her though.
  5. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

fair enough. I just don't like it how she's willing to risk ruining the democrats chances to get the nomination.
  6. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

Why can Obama not win? This is such total BS. The only reason why can't win is because people say he can't. His policies are very similar to Clinton's and he has as more political experience than Bush did when he came into office. People didn't think he could win the nomination. And Al Gore will get shellacked if he tries to run.
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Perhaps Howard Dean ought to have the Dems start all over again. There's still time. Send out the invitations again to all prospective candidates:

-- AlGore
    -- Bill Richardson
    -- Chris Dodd
    -- Joe Biden
    -- Dennis Kucinich
    -- Barack Hussein Obama
    -- Hillary Rodham Clinton
    -- anybody and everybody else who wants to take a shot at it.

Seems only fair, and possibly the only way to get past this log jam. If Hillary says now that "Obama cannot win", what will she do if he gets the nomination?? Will she then campaign for John McCain?? Will she ask to be put on McCain's ticket as Veep?

Things just get curiouser and curiouser. Hm-m-m....

//
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

NEM doesn't think America will vote for a black guy.
  9. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Actually according to the polls (which admittedly don't mean much at this point) NEM may be right. Prospective polls have him lagging behind McCain in Florida, Pennsylvania, and Ohio - all very important states. The theory, I guess, is that Hilary has a better chance of maybe taking those states.

But who knows really. This has been quite the election season so far, and I'm expecting the rest of it to be as unpredictable and dymanic.
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I should have said NEM and most of America....
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +644 / 2 / -9

The only way they will get Old Pant out of this race is they will have to have her arrested.

I thought Mccain was a joke, it now looks like the democrats themselves will be responsible for Mccain being the next president just as they did when they ran those other two "oafs" Gore/Kerry.

Millions of disgusted americans will stay home, pray for our country and wait for 2012.

I despise the Clintons, they are liars, they are dishonest, they are ruthless, they are immoral, I see them as "Trailer Trash With Money" but I actually feel sorry for them watching The Racist Double Crossing Black Community Dump Them Like So Much Garbage after all the things the Clintons have done for them, it was embarrassing and shameful to the whole country, it is the kind of thing that makes you lower your head and look away.

The queen of america's silly fawning housewives Oprah Winfrey once said, "I would do anything for Bill & Hillary for all the things they have done for my people"----:singing:

I won't vote, I don't give a sh!t who gets in, this will be a good lesson to the American people to never choose a person to be their President because of liberalisms Crazy Political Correctness.

Dear Mr/Mrs New President,
    Keep an eye on those Muslims.
    Yours Truly
    Harry Boy Oh Boy.

GOD BE WITH US

:bricks:
  12. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're not a democrat, you claim, and you've voting for Nader, you claim. So why do you care who's chances she ruins, as long as it improves Nader's?