PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hilarious Stuff on Finheaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Oh man it's just a laugh riot... omg I had to hold onto my sides, I was roflmao!

http://celtkin.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1388

"what i'm thinkng is
WHat i'm not going to say
b/c if i'm thinking and i say it
it may or may not come true
ahh **** it

WE going to ______________ the WORLD !!!!!!"

"nice drops great start as usual we take the ball first get nothing and the opponent gets the ball after halftime where well most likely be losing"

"Let's see: Gin with no return again, oh and a drop. Cleo's first of probably 20 play action rollouts, cause we all know how accurate he is on the run, and a 3 and out. Whoopie!"

"wow game over this secondary sucks"

"It's concerning to me that Brady has hit Welker, Gaffney, and Stallworth all on this drive ..."

"wow cam cameron waste of a timeoput already u moron"

"LB on Moss? Fire Capers immediately"

"Wow, why not kick it to paper man Ginn. He's having trouble standing in that wind"

"Chatman stops at the Taco Bell, gains no yards"

"3 and out number 2 coming right up. Catch the freakin ball martin, sheesh"

"Another game another spanking"

"wow i cant watch this friggen team there horrible its just an embarrasement theres nothing to look foward to"

"Im Wishing Pats Pound The F....... Fins Get It Over With."

"Sorry, Cam had trouble getting his xbox to work so he could find the next play. Don't worry, the electrical crew is on it!"

"So is bad clock management actually in our game plan every week? Seems as such...
And it appears either Lemon locks on to his target and looks him down throughout the rout, or just throws it without looking...."

"Cleo did a nice job avoiding the sack, I feel sad that something like that gets me a lil excited. Since I type slow at the moment, Maroney's run there took away all of that excitement."

"Leave it to Miami to let a sucky running back get a 51 yard run."

"teams gash us with runs from the shot gun, I don't think we've stopped one for less than 10 yards this year. Completely unacceptable to lut scrub Maroney do that."

"Miami Dolphins- the team that makes scrubs look like Pro Bowlers"

"This is a joke!!!!! Why can't we even compete?"

"First, we have Derrick Pope matched up with Moss. Now one on one in the redzone.

That's pathetic. What the hell is this guy thinking? Seriously. That's ridiculous."

"All I want for Christmas is NEVER EVER EVER to see Travis Daniels in a Dolphin uniform again. He acts like such a clown on the field. He breaks up one pass..he is jumping around and waving his hands...what about the next 3 plays you totally blew. Week in...week out...Please santa"

"Cleo Lemon U Friggen Suck You Hold Onto The Ball More Longer Than Any Qb Ive Ever Seen If Cam Goes He Goes 2 B/c Just Like Cam He Has No Talent"

"1. Lemon holds onto the damn ball too long.
2. Doesn't matter; not a single receiver on this team can get open.
3. Cameron's play calling sucks anyways, so who cares."

"Lemon sucks, sucks,sucks,sucks...........ect............"

"this team is a joke a big ugly disgraceful joke"

"Maybe I misinterpreted it, but does the ____ stand for "prove we don't belong on the same field as the Pats to"?

I mean WE going to prove we don't belong on the same field as the Pats to the WORLD !!!!!!, does flow nicely, being true and all."

"Another great piece of coaching from our boy Cam.
Maybe him and Lemon can go to an Arena leaugue team together
along with Ginn and all of their families."

"cleo lemon has time he just can't see the field because there are open recivers. lemon is straight garbage, and will never make it in the nfl past this season. plus ginn is slow idc what people say he looks slow as sheet"

"why was cleo clapping is he as dumb as cam"

"We would win???? Get real. We suck period. Our record says that."

"its..sad.
sad.
very sad.
im hopiing for some poits"

"Cam Cameron has no balls, man. It's pretty DISRESPECTFUL to this organization that this guy is calling the plays. You are the coach of a 1-13 football team, and you're playing conservative down 21-0 to the best"

"God we get a break then Cam dials up the backwards ball. Cleo, read the D hit your freakin hot route"

"Well so far Miami's best play has been the punt..."

"I really cant remember watching a Miami game, that made me feel like i wanted to throw up. Seriously I almost feel like turning this game off, and taking a nap."

"were just a doormat for records and 1sts"

"this is freaking embarassing... god. I can't stand the love affair with NE either."

"this team just made me puke. Hey Parcells.....good luck"

"7 pointsin the first half all season hahahahahahaha"

"Looks Like Pats Wants Everything The Td Record And Shut The F.... Fins Up."

"We have defensive schemes?"

Last edited:
that is freakin hilarious hahaha lmfao....

that is freakin hilarious hahaha lmfao....

Glad I could share. :) I was just curious to see what they had to say about the game, but the more I read the more I kept laughing! :singing:

It's not much different from what you read in the Patriots' game thread, unfortunately.

It's not much different from what you read in the Patriots' game thread, unfortunately.

:rocker:

Which is why other teams fan think ours are insufferable a-holes... :violent:

Oh well, as long as VJC is having a laugh riot. :rolleyes:

Our boards worse and we're 15-0.

heh heh...you just hammered THAT nail

I can't believe that those posts criticizing the Phins and especially The Ginn Family are on Finhaven. We've been told time and again by Aqua/TWguru who once wrote a column on Finhaven that the fans on Finhaven are the most perceptive and really know football much more than we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back