PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HIGH Blood Pressure....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
With 175+ members signed in and damn near 700 guests.I guess its safe to say Im not the only fan here that is totally Stressed right now with the Branch situation and Roster Cuts?.HAH

Yeah, there's not a whole lot of work getting done for me today. I keep closing out & then pulling this site up two minutes later hoping for some news!

1124259913_sMiscBrick.jpg

LOUD NOISES!!

Thank God it's a Friday before the long weekend and no one else is seemingly working either. 55 minutes...

It's 3:06 AM here in Manila and I'm still up waiting for news! Jeez.

smg93 said:
It's 3:06 AM here in Manila and I'm still up waiting for news! Jeez.

Wow, Manila, that is wild! Been there, and loved it.

I teach and let's just say the kids are, "working on their own today."

Patriots4Ever said:
With 175+ members signed in and damn near 700 guests.I guess its safe to say Im not the only fan here that is totally Stressed right now with the Branch situation and Roster Cuts?.HAH

I dont give a damn what happens with this situation either way. I trust BB and Pioli will do whats right for the team. However, this whole thing just needs to end, and thats all I want to see. An end.

Irish Hooligan said:
I teach and let's just say the kids are, "working on their own today."

good to know my tax $ isn't being wasted :rocker: lol

I'm a perpetual slacker so this is nothing new to me, but I sure hope we get word of a deal one way or the other today.

The Next One said:
It's so bad I'm listening to WEEI. I hate WEEI.

During my lunch break I couldn't believe my ears. People were calling wanting to talk about the Wells trade. WTF? :bricks:

patsacolachick said:
Yeah, there's not a whole lot of work getting done for me today. I keep closing out & then pulling this site up two minutes later hoping for some news!

LOL...Same for me..Im pretty worthless @ work today..

I'm not stessed at all, but very very curious.

I see almost any alternative as a win, just in different degrees.

Thats why I like the move by the Pats, it forced a solution, or at least a better chance at one.

Trading Branch for sufficient return is a win to me.
Resigning Branch is a win to me.
Nothing happening, but increasing the pressure on Branch to report, is a win, but of a much smaller magnitude.

The only real loss is Branch sitting out til week 10, then reporting and completing his contract being of no help to the Pats, and getting nothing in return. IMO, this has become almost no chance of happening. Worst case, IMO, is the Pats have now identified trade partners and have up unitl the trade deadline to get the best deal.

I think the end result is if Branch isnt at practice on Monday (or tuesday if Mon is an off day) he will never play here again, and we wont lose him without compensation. Ive grown to be OK with either result.

patsacolachick said:

Exactly the same here!

I don't think we have to keep checking in here every three minutes. I'm sure the major networks, plus the cable news outlets, will put up a blinking crawl at the bottom of the screen the moment anything happens :)

Bostonian1962 said:
Wow, Manila, that is wild! Been there, and loved it.

Yes, there are patriots fans all over the world! :D Next time you head out this way again, let me know.

I have been trying to work from home all day today...unsuccessfully. There are too many football distractions.

Yea, driving me crazy too - even my Colts buddies are highly tuned in, wanting to know what's going on w/ Deion.

my work's letting us out early :D so long suckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes