PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hi there!

Haley

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and let everyone know I'm lurking about and reading all your thoughts!! :eek:

Seriously though, a little about myself. I'm a converted Vikings fan. I grew up in Minnesota having my heart broken time and time again by Fran Tarkington. I came to school out East, married and set up camp. My spouse has turned me into a die hard Pats fan but I'll always have a soft spot for the Vikes (try not to hold it against me too much).

I'm surely not as knowledgeable as many of you but I'm here to hopefully pick up a bit and enhance my game-watching experience.

So cheers all, nice to be here with you. :eat3:

Just wanted to say hello and let everyone know I'm lurking about and reading all your thoughts!! :eek:

Seriously though, a little about myself. I'm a converted Vikings fan. I grew up in Minnesota having my heart broken time and time again by Fran Tarkington. I came to school out East, married and set up camp. My spouse has turned me into a die hard Pats fan but I'll always have a soft spot for the Vikes (try not to hold it against me too much).

I'm surely not as knowledgeable as many of you but I'm here to hopefully pick up a bit and enhance my game-watching experience.

Yo waz up Haley...Its a good thing you dropped Minny cause Lord Farve is going to break the hearts of Vikings fans again.

No doubt ... I still have family back in MN, so I will still get all the sob stories. Last year my father lost big betting on the Vikes for the SB. D'oh ....

Welcome to the board!

Here's some Fran Tarkenton trivia for you: he was drafted by the Patriots - of course he never signed by the Pats, as that was back when the NFL and AFL each had their own drafts.

Speaking of former Viking quarterbacks, Joe Kapp played for the Pats for one year - though that experience would preferably be forgotten by all involved.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back