PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Hi Steve...It's Roger. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2015/7/26/9040397/report-ravens-owner-bisciotti-most-vocal-against-brady

That is so much BS that I'm actually checking the bottom of my shoes

"First off, the team wasn't embarrassed"

Blowing two 14Pt leads in a playoff game would make even me blush.

"We wanted an opportunity to be able to identify who the eligible players were", Harbaugh explained, "because what they were doing was they would announce the eligible player and Tom (Brady) would take it to the line right away and snap the ball before (we) even figured out who was lined up where"

That sounds like a whine to me BTW Jim why not call a TO

"In no part of this do I see Harbaugh accusing the Patriots. It wasn't what they did, but how the situation was addressed by the officials that aroused Harbaugh. "

Yea he whined about so much that they changed the rules

It's like the old Saddam Hussein joke of him being ticked off after another one of his sham "elections" one year. His advisor saw upset and said to him "Dear Leader, you won 99.7% of the vote, who are you mad at?". Saddam answered, "The 0.3%".

You're missing the forest for one tree.

Look at the last paragraph. That's the meat and potatoes and it is something that was NOT being written anywhere two months ago by anyone connected with a team like the Ravens.

"....'Deflategate', or 'Ballghazi' has been a disaster since the beginning. What started with petty accusations over slightly under-inflated footballs has snowballed into a four-game suspension for Tom Brady. The evidence is slim, the competitive benefit of said under-inflated footballs is small, yet the consequences were large. While it may not be the popular move, or the one that makes the league look the best, lifting the suspension is the right thing to do. Justice must be served."

The tide is still turning heavily into Brady's favor. Seriously, when Opportunity Knocks, don't miss it because you are in the backyard looking for four leaf clovers.

Shmessy, the Baltimore Beatdown article isn't a totally hater article, but while he writes a nice defense for the Ravens organization, but there is a big hole in that argument.

When he claimed Harbaugh never complained about "formationgate" that was a crock. He never quoted Harbaugh's post game presser where he specifically whined like a *****. He also forgot to mention that the refs not only pointed out who wasn't eligible (which they aren't required to do), they gave them (IIRC) 10 seconds or so to adjust and that's a long time in a football game.

So his entire defense that Harbaugh's only complaint was that the refs didn't give them enough time to adjust is simply BS

That being said, I don't doubt that Biscotti was another victim of ESPN's poor sports reporting. I previously thought that he was among the better owners. Let's see if he backs up his words about his respect for Kraft with some action is to be determined.
The refs were practically jumping up and down and screaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back