PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hi from the UK

hi from Cambridgeshire (UK), only been a pats fan since last year when i visited the US, fell in love with the patriots, and I may get the chance to see them all the time in a couple of years(i'm a student and am starting to look at colleges/uni and most have been in boston and Rhode island)

Go Pats:rocker:

Welcome LSPF:D

welcome from another english pats fan from london

I knew there were some UK pats fans! most NFL fans in the UK that i know(and thats not too many) like the cowboys and Dolphins

Huge number of Pats fans in the UK, there's also a UK fans site who have arranged a road trip in October (St Loius Game I think)

Huge number of Pats fans in the UK, there's also a UK fans site who have arranged a road trip in October (St Loius Game I think)

Which is why we added this :ukflag:

Love him to bits.

:americaflag: :ukflag:

:eat3:

We are all Patriots ...

I've clearly fallen asleep at the wheel because I haven't seen those flags before. Welcome to all the Brits on here. :ukflag:

I've clearly fallen asleep at the wheel because I haven't seen those flags before. Welcome to all the Brits on here. :ukflag:

It's only because I just added them, so you haven't been asleep at all :D

Welcome !!!

:welcome:

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back