PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hi from Regina ...

WhoaDirty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
the city that rhymes with fun! Actually, I'm not joking, it does rhyme ...

I'm from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, which is about 2 hours North of the Canada/North Dakota/Minnesota border. I've been an NFL fan for probably close to 20 years now, although probably only a serious fan for about 15 years (after I played high school football). I originally liked the Seahawks, I think because I like the old hawk on the side of the helmet. From there I became a Dave Kreig fan and thus a Chiefs fan when he changed teams. Why I was such a fan of the QB with the record for most fumbles, I have no idea. :)

Then in my first year of university I joined my first ever fantasy football team and managed to win it. The reason: Drew Bledsoe. That was '93/'94 so it was either his rookie year, or more likely his 2nd year. Anyway, since then I've been a committed fan, and even though T.F.B. is a U of M grad (which pains me to no end) I am not going to change teams again. :rocker:

Last edited:
the city that rhymes with fun! Actually, I'm not joking, it does rhyme ...

I'm from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, which is about 2 hours North of the Canada/North Dakota/Minnesota border. I've been an NFL fan for probably close to 20 years now, although probably only a serious fan for about 15 years (after I played high school football). I originally liked the Seahawks, I think because I like the old hawk on the side of the helmet. From there I became a Dave Kreig fan and thus a Chiefs fan when he changed teams. Why I was such a fan of the QB with the record for most fumbles, I have no idea. :)

Then in my first year of university I joined my first ever fantasy football team and managed to win it. The reason: Drew Bledsoe. That was '93/'94 so it was either his rookie year, or more likely his 2nd year. Anyway, since then I've been a committed fan, and even though T.F.B. is a U of M grad (which pains me to no end) I am not going to change teams again. :rocker:

Welcome to the board. Do you go to OSU?

Haha, no. But I went to a private school with kids from out-of-province. One was raised in Michigan and all he talked about for four years was the Wolverines, so I came to hate that team. :)

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back