PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hi from Reading,MA.

Raffy15

Banned
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I'm from reading. Big pats fan and i just recently found this site yesterday actually. Love Brady and Seymour and i hope we can finish what we started last year. I look forward to alot of patriot discussions with you guys/girls.

Hey fellas, I'm from reading. Big pats fan and i just recently found this site yesterday actually. Love Brady and Seymour and i hope we can finish what we started last year. I look forward to alot of patriot discussions with you guys/girls.

Welcome to the board, Raffy15. It's going to be another great year for Patriots fans.

Welcome to the board, Raffy15. It's going to be another great year for Patriots fans.

thanks for making me feel welcome. when does board activity really pick up around here? wednesday?

thanks for making me feel welcome. when does board activity really pick up around here? wednesday?

You should have all yo can handle after training camp starts and mostly after the first pre-season game.

You should have all yo can handle after training camp starts and mostly after the first pre-season game.

like, people analizing the practices and pre season games? sweet!

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back