PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hi from ARGENTINA

el_toma

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi PatsFans! I'm Tomas, from Argentina!. I don't know if another argentinian is a Patsfan... Well, I have a question!

As far as I am concerned the Patriots pre-season games can be seen on channel 5 in Boston. However, for me, living in Argentina, is completely impossible to watch them... So, is there any chance to watch them on internet? I hope I have expressed correctly, I am not an english expert :(

Welcome aboard! Sorry but especially for a pre-season game streaming is not likely.

You could look at the game thread on the main forum or the chat room which will be up but no way do they describe the game. When I was away in Italy I loged onto NFL.com and followed the text play by play.

Hi PatsFans! I'm Tomas, from Argentina!. I don't know if another argentinian is a Patsfan... Well, I have a question!

As far as I am concerned the Patriots pre-season games can be seen on channel 5 in Boston. However, for me, living in Argentina, is completely impossible to watch them... So, is there any chance to watch them on internet? I hope I have expressed correctly, I am not an english expert :(

First::welcome:

If you can get the NFL Network to game is on at 1PM EDT on Saturday. I don't know if the Patriots radio network (WBCN) is available on line for the live broadcast.

I can remember having to listien to them pre-season games because a very weak Channel 56 in boston use to carry them and my cable network didn't.

We do have members from all over the world,but I do think you are the first Argentine.:rocker:

I see. Thanks for your answers!

I'm happy to have found this forum!, I've followed Patriots games since 2000. when I started playing NFL Madden 2000 at my computer. They played the superbowl the next year and when A. Vinatieri was going to kick I said in spanish "Pleaaaaaase!, do it!!!!!!!" but my brother was saying "it's impossible, he can't do it". However, he did it.
It was a great moment...

Well tonight I will have to follow the text play by play.

Welcome, a good friend of mine in soccer is from Buenos Aires.

There are sites out there but I don't know if I'm allowed to post the links. Anyway google "myp2p". So far the only game showing on there is the Saints tonight.

Welcome Tomas, hope you get to see the real games:cool:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back