PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hi all! i got a question

Aheadrex

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi! Im coming from Quebec Canada and I Am a Patriot's fan... I probably will make some English mistakes beceause english is only my third language but I will try to make some efforts when I write...

I started follow the NFL in 2000 when i Was 12 Years old...and the reason of why I love the Patriots is really stupid... I loved the Name haha... Patriots sound good... When I start follow this sport I know nothing about this... Here in Quebec the main sport is Hockey and in Italy where I born people Didnt follow american sports... :(

I Got a question for you, If the Patriots goes to the Super Bowl, I project to follow the game with Patriots fan in Boston... Someone can tell me if there are some place where i can see the game like on a big screen? In Gillet stadium we can follow the final on big screen? Thanks!

Hi! Im coming from Quebec Canada and I Am a Patriot's fan... I probably will make some English mistakes beceause english is only my third language but I will try to make some efforts when I write...

I started follow the NFL in 2000 when i Was 12 Years old...and the reason of why I love the Patriots is really stupid... I loved the Name haha... Patriots sound good... When I start follow this sport I know nothing about this... Here in Quebec the main sport is Hockey and in Italy where I born people Didnt follow american sports... :(

I Got a question for you, If the Patriots goes to the Super Bowl, I project to follow the game with Patriots fan in Boston... Someone can tell me if there are some place where i can see the game like on a big screen? In Gillet stadium we can follow the final on big screen? Thanks!

There are literally hundreds of places in Boston where you can see every Patriots game on a big screen. Go to google.com and type in the words 'Boston sports bar' and take your pick.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back