PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey, what's goin on?!

theKrafty1tar

On the Roster
Reaction score
I've always loved reading this forum, and finally decided to register a couple of weeks ago... I've never really posted much on forums, but I love reading the thoughts from the great Pats fans in here

My simple story: Born in Poland, originally moved to Seattle, and then to Boston, and just recently moved down to Atlanta- I'm 16 and have been a Pats fan ever since I started watching football

Go Pats!

I've always loved reading this forum, and finally decided to register a couple of weeks ago... I've never really posted much on forums, but I love reading the thoughts from the great Pats fans in here

My simple story: Born in Poland, originally moved to Seattle, and then to Boston, and just recently moved down to Atlanta- I'm 16 and have been a Pats fan ever since I started watching football

Go Pats!
If you've got to say it correctly Yo waz up? That being said nothing that you haven't read,except now you get to comment. Welcome to ahh a place of true (cough) ahh commradery, brother,and sisterhood and understanding.(caugh,umm caugh) :D. Go for it theKrafty.

One thing I thought of today, do the residents of Seattle refferr to it as Sleezatle. Just curious.

Go Pats!

Great to see a new generation of Pats fans ... don't be afraid to post and the more you post the better you will get at it.

One thing I thought of today, do the residents of Seattle refferr to it as Sleezatle. Just curious.

No. Not at all.

Welcome to the site.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back