PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey there.

Brsox04

Rookie
Reaction score
So, I finally joined up for this board, been lurking for a few months now.

A little about myself:

I was born and raised in Weymouth, MA and then moved to San Diego when I was 17. I now go to school at UC Riverside. I love all Boston teams, mainly Red Sox and Patriots. If I were to rank the teams in order, I would go: Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins.

As one would imagine, its tough being a Boston fan in So-Cal with all these Lakers and Chargers fans (yeah, they really do HATE us... still salty about 2006 most likely).

So, yeah, thats me. Hopefully the Pats bring me my first championship since moving out here :D

From Weymouth to UC Riverside? Couldn't have traveled much further and stay within the US unless you tried!

Where did you grow up in Weymouth? In my youth (centuries ago) I played in a band :eek: at a couple of places in Weymouth that are shirley (insert Leslie Nielsen pun here, RIP) long gone.

Good luck with those Charger fans, from the reports that have come back from Pats fans that attended games there I don't know if I would wear any NEP gear there.

:welcome:

Grew up on Route 18 in a condominium, about a mile from Abington.

And yeah, I went to the Patriots @ Chargers game wearing my Brady uniform. Was a pretty interesting experience. I was extra-glad when we didnt complete the choke at the end. Leaving the stadium would have been the worst walk ever.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back