PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

hey RS the curse of larry brown lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
bye bye ben wallace.:rocker: :rocker:

Last edited by a moderator:
patriotscried said:
The Pistons Will Never Win Another Ring Again Lol

Figures Patriotscried would show up. LMAO. That was as predictable as the sun rising in the morning.

Nope, there's no curse, they just forgot to play defense. Oh well. It happens. They're still set to contend for NBA championships every year for the forseeable future. The only thing of significance your Celtics will be competing for anytime soon is the title of "Most Irrelevant team in Boston" with the Boston 'Ruins err I mean Bruins.

the pistons will never win a dam thing again in your life lol the curse of larry brown lives .the last time i checked the boston celtics have won more nba titles than any team in the nba lol.

Last edited:
patriotspride said:
the pistons will never win a dam thing again in your life lol the curse of larry brown lives .the last time i checked the boston celtics have won more nba titles than any team in the nba lol.

And all of them were won before you were born. I figure the Pistons should win at least five more championships before a girl lets you get to first base.

Now go ahead and crack a gay joke since that's the only thing you know how to do. I pull the strings and you dance. Dance boy dance! LMFAO.

Don't forget how cursed San Antonio has been since Larry Brown left there.

You're an embarrassment to all Patriots fans.

Porco Rosso said:
Don't forget how cursed San Antonio has been since Larry Brown left there.

You're an embarrassment to all Patriots fans.
ohhh you poor baby :D

RS said:
And all of them were won before you were born. I figure the Pistons should win at least five more championships before a girl lets you get to first base.

Now go ahead and crack a gay joke since that's the only thing you know how to do. I pull the strings and you dance. Dance boy dance! LMFAO.
they arent going to win **** you idiot .you have never been right about anything your whole life :D :D :D how about them raiders they are always good for a laugh :D

patriotscriedneverkissedagirl said:
they arent going to win **** you idiot .you have never been right about anything your whole life :D :D :D how about them raiders they are always good for a laugh :D

Right on cue. LMFAO!

No the only thing good for a laugh is you being too f'n stupid to realize no-one likes you on your very own teams board. In fact that's probably true in real life too. You are a true loser in every sense of the word. You might as well go to the Tobin bridge and jump because you have nothing going for you in life.

NOW POST AGAIN, PUPPET! DANCE PUPPET DANCE! LMFAO!!!!

lol i knew you couldnt help yourself lol you had to respond .your so very predicable lol .i just love to push your buttons lol ill never grow tired of it .i own you like i always have lol

RS said:
Right on cue. LMFAO!

No the only thing good for a laugh is me being too f'n stupid to realize no-one likes me here on this board. In fact that's true in real life too.even my mother thinks im a d ickhead im a true loser in every sense of the word. i might as well go to the Tobin bridge and jump because i have nothing going in life.

im going to go ! DANCE DANCE!with my boyfriend
:D :D have a good time

And right on cue again. I post, and you always respond. Just like the puppetmaster pulling the strings. LOL! It's not the other way around. I posted for the first time in months, and I knew damn well you would respond. LMFAO!! You = so 0wn3d. Period.

But seriously, that's gotta hurt to know no-one likes you. Not even on your own team's board. Ouch.

Now post again. Edit my post and pretend it's from me. I ORDER YOU TO REPLY PUPPET! DANCE!

lol lol i love it you just cant help yourself.its like i have mind controll over you lol you just cant stop yourself from responding everytime :D :D :D i order you to respond my slave .

RS said:
But seriously, it hurts to know that no-one likes me . Not even on my own gay message board. :( :(

!
your welcome here my slave just keep doing as your told .always remember i own you :D

Last edited:
Ben who?

Hey - too bad about your Celtics... they deserve better than what's happening to them.
wow this thread is a golden oldie .the Celts have far to many young players and far to many injuries this year .Celtics fans like myself are now reduced to hoping they lose so we can get the top pick in this years draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back