PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey NEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogan2767

Banned
Reaction score
So what's you fackin prediction for this weekend genius?

grogan2767 said:

whats your problem? Nem's guarenteed a lot smarter about football than you'll ever be.

so anyone heading over to see the Jets this weekend?

WTF.gif

??????????

NEM said:
I predict that you will be wrong, as usual.
Nem's only outright loss was to a Bot machine (and he still hasn't given up that fight) He was right about the new touchdown song/songs . They stink !

Tonight's encounter:

NEM - 100
Grogan - 0.0

grogan2767 said:

nice to see a new member with 5 posts feel like he can be an ass to a long-time poster

this isn't a newbie slam--it refers to the fact that some of us know each other better than others--and acting in a familiar manner such as this is more than a little presumptuous

Last edited:
Flying Fungi said:
nice to see a new member with 5 posts feel like he can be an ass to a long-time poster

this isn't a newbie slam--it refers to the fact that some of us know each other better than others--and acting in a familiar manner such as this is more than a little presumptuous

How many posts will fulfill the quota to be able to mock an old timer, do you think?

Definitely more than 5.

I've been here for a few months and I still don't think I know enough to call out anybody.

Flying Fungi said:

7 total posts, 5 that show up since two were deleted for being overly abusive or obscene to two different posters... out of the 5 remaining posts, all 5 have been either in response to NEM or about NEM directly.

It's no newb, it's either a regular poster who's pissed at NEM but lacks the testicular fortitude to stand up to him under his regular username, or it's someone from another site still holding onto to hard feelings from the SI Poll fiasco, or simply a case of the second biggest deeply repressed homo-erotic man-crush in this boards history... second only behind the man-crush that I'm Ron Borges? has for Reiss.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
7 total posts, 5 that show up since two were deleted for being overly abusive or obscene to two different posters... out of the 5 remaining posts, all 5 have been either in response to NEM or about NEM directly.

It's no newb, it's either a regular poster who's pissed at NEM but lacks the testicular fortitude to stand up to him under his regular username, or it's someone from another site still holding onto to hard feelings from the SI Poll fiasco, or simply a case of the second biggest deeply repressed homo-erotic man-crush in this boards history... second only behind the man-crush that I'm Ron Borges? has for Reiss.

BSamson is back.

NEM said:
It just makes me feel so warm and cuddly to be loved so much. Now, where's Nikki when I need her? :D
Looking for someone who doesn't have as many "newbs" with NEM-crushes chasing after him.

Amnorix said:
How many posts will fulfill the quota to be able to mock an old timer, do you think?

I've been coming here for over 3 years (old name PFAN1) and would not want to embarass myself by thinking I knew more about football than some of the vets around here.

I read a lot. Post little. Learn everyday.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

It would be nice to find out who it is and slap them down. Can you guys not do an IP search or something, or see what email address they used to register?

NEM said:
It just makes me feel so warm and cuddly to be loved so much. Now, where's Nikki when I need her? :D

Nemmy, I'm here for ya babe ;)

FloridaPatsfan... I'm in the same boat as you. I almost never post, but I've been thoroughly addicted to this place since last year. Before that I was lurking in the newsgroup for years. I like this place way better as I enjoy pictures and colors. What attracted me here the most was that a few posters from alt.pats post here as well, albeit not that often.

Grogan, flame wars are better suited for a forum consisting of 17 year-olds trust me. Try the Free For All board at Lord's of Pain wrestling website. It's more suited for you.

NEM said:
I predict that you will be wrong, as usual.

Good one NEM!

If he bugs you againt may I sugguest any of the follwing retorts......

I'll be banging your mother
You'll be watching it in your underooos

HE obvilously doesn't know you by your nome de plume NEMSTRODAMUS!!

LuRkeR1978 said:
FloridaPatsfan... I'm in the same boat as you. I almost never post, but I've been thoroughly addicted to this place since last year. Before that I was lurking in the newsgroup for years. I like this place way better as I enjoy pictures and colors. What attracted me here the most was that a few posters from alt.pats post here as well, albeit not that often.

Grogan, flame wars are better suited for a forum consisting of 17 year-olds trust me. Try the Free For All board at Lord's of Pain wrestling website. It's more suited for you.

Its a great website for fans.....You can learn a lot about players and other teams here.

FreeTedWilliams said:
Good one NEM!

If he bugs you againt may I sugguest any of the follwing retorts......

I'll be banging your mother
You'll be watching it in your underooos

HE obvilously doesn't know you by your nome de plume NEMSTRODAMUS!!

Ouch! Now those would be proper put downs. NEM, you have licence from a Moderator. Go get him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes