PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Maroney...Change your freakin' number!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He took 39.....?!?!

That has got to be the tightest number I have ever seen. Style, Class, and Power... what more could you want? Man, 39 is IT. 39 is TIGHT. In a bad-ass, old-school way to boot!

I'm buying my uber-tight 39 jersey tomorrow! Dayyyyyyum, that is TIGHT!!

Soon, all the chicks will dig me in my ultra-tight, lookin' fine, extra-smooth, Thirty-Nine.

39tight2.gif

This post needs to be sticked. It is a Masterpiece.

Maroney be lookin just fine in 39!!! lol

THEARCHIVES said:
Look at Reiss's new mailbag. He thinks that Maroney will keep his number 39 even after being offered other numbers. He wanted 22 (taken) and 27 (taken), so he choose 39? Goosh, that looks so stupid for his size and frame. Note to Maroney....Change YOUR NUMBER PLEASE! Use your tightness to your advantage. I'm telling you, buy 21 from Gay, buy 22 from Samuel, buy 26 from Wilson, or 31 (which is the only tight number left).
When you look tight, you play tight. And when you pick a stupid number you will fail. Case in point, Stephen Jackson. Was top back coming out of college and picks a stupid number in 39. Look at his numbers now. So Maroney I will say it again, do yourself a favor and pick a number in the 20's or 31.

Thank you,
The Tightness Police

Who gives a crap?

kierkegaard said:
39 is like pancakes...

I don't really know what you are getting at here, but for the record, I like pancakes, and 39 worked pretty well for the origonal Sam Bam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back